• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(breaking!!!) cloudy's sexless marriage revealed!!!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ABOUT BEEN IN A SEXLESS MARRIAGE, THINK HUSBAND MIGHT BE GAY
singaporeuncensored.com
ROM-2-1024x536.jpg

A woman shares her thoughts after entering into a sexless marriage. In her post, she mentioned that does not have any intimacy. It seems like the husband has zero sex drive after getting married.

She even wonders that if her husband is secretly gay.

“My husband and I never have sex.

And I mean NEVER. Not even French kissing or “heavy petting”. Like totally zero intimacy.

Every night we will just watch TV together then head to bed when it’s bedtime. Like as if we are…..housemates? Or even siblings. There’s no “hanky-panky” or “touchy-feely” AT ALL.

You know how guys will usually try to be naughty and touch you here and there when watching TV or movie together, it’s very normal behaviour for a hot-blooded male.

Sometimes even when I wear a very sexy nightie with cleavage showing, my husband never even looks at me. It’s like he has zero sex drive.

I also seriously wonder if he is secretly gay.

My self-esteem has plummeted and I always wonder if there is something wrong with me. Is there some part of my body he finds disgusting or maybe I have body odour I am not aware of?

I am slim & have impeccable personal hygiene, so I really doubt that it’s me.

Whenever I dress up and put on makeup to go out, there will be guys who approach me in public to want to get my number & get to know me etc. So on some level, I am aware that I am physically attractive. So I really don’t understand why.

Sometimes I really wonder why I got married. I am like a frigging nun! In Chinese, it’s called 守活寡!It’s damn depressing.

Now I can totally understand why some men cheat on their wives. It’s not even about sex anymore. You just CRAVE to feel desired.

Some days I really miss one of my exes. His sex drive is super high but he’s a horrible bad guy. How I wish some of his sex drives can go to my husband! Then he will be perfect!

I really don’t know what to do. My husband is a good guy and I like the fact that I never have to worry about him cheating on me, but I also don’t want to waste away my prime years not having sex. I’m only in my 30s.

I don’t want to look back in regret when I am 60 years old and think wah lau I was bloody celibate all these years & missing out on amazing sex life. After all, we only live once.

You always hear stories of how married women end up not having sex with their husbands, but guess what? Some men are also “asexual” and have no sex drive.

Some days I feel soooo damn resentful. I feel like I got “scammed”. When we first started dating, there was regular sex. Everything was very normal and good. Then somehow over time, the sex stopped. I did try to talk to him about it but nothing changed.

He shouldn’t have married me if he wasn’t going to have sex with me and end up depriving me of proper sex life.”