• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking : CB 2 is here

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 months ago we had no vaccine and we had Low cases, 10 months later, we have vaccine and our cases are climbing up. Why it is like this ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB 2.0 still can jalan jalan and makan makan? :biggrin:

Don't forget to be a pow toh kia and use the OneService app to leeport your fellow Sinkies! :wink:

tHq25tR.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 months ago we had no vaccine and we had Low cases, 10 months later, we have vaccine and our cases are climbing up. Why it is like this ?

This enlightened Tiong man will tell you all you need to know.

The more they trust in vaccines, technology and so-called science, the worse it will become.

Too bad... don't expect the technocrats to overcome this hubris and major stumbling block. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an inauspicious start to the cabinet reshuffle! Looks like leading contenders should expect more road bumps to the Singapore premiership. :unsure:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
this show vaccine is no use. They keep importing ah nehs here shows that they are too incompetent. They only interested in protecting large mnc firms but neglect those small firms and wanting them to die.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like we're on a cusp of another new outbreak in the community. All the latest measures are of no use if our public transports are still packed like can of sardines. It's understandable that we going to have bumps along the way in the road to recovery but the Govt should take much of the blame for allowing the CECA Pundeks to set foot in Sinkapore. Now where's that CB Kia Donkey faced Calvin for teaching the Ah Nehs the loophole to enter the country via Sri Lanka.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like we're on a cusp of another new outbreak in the community. All the latest measures are of no use if our public transports are still packed like can of sardines. It's understandable that we going to have bumps along the way in the road to recovery but the Govt should take much of the blame for allowing the CECA Pundeks to set foot in Sinkapore. Now where's that CB Kia Donkey faced Calvin for teaching the Ah Nehs the loophole to enter the country via Sri Lanka.
Are they going to confer on Calvin Cheng the Distinguished Service Award on May Day ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Today 30 April 2021 no more flights from shitskin land. But yesterday 29 April 2021, still have.

sbf airport chennai.jpg

sbf airport mumbai.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they going to confer on Calvin Cheng the Distinguished Service Award on May Day ?

Modi Government will confer the CB Kia Calvin their highest civilian award for being a loyal good friend of India.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am tearing up because I am getting very emotional.:cry: I thought I would never see another CB again. It was so wonderful last year. Streets and pathways were empty, wild life roamed freely, grass grew long and high, the air was crisp and fresh. I finally felt alive in a very long time! And it was truly the happiest time of my life!

And then it ended.

But now, it is coming back again. Oh, what joy!:biggrin: I would gladly give up sex with a few chiobus (CBs), just to experience the bliss, happiness and contentment only the real CB can give.

jw5

Loyal
I am tearing up because I am getting very emotional.:cry: I thought I would never see another CB again. It was so wonderful last year. Streets and pathways were empty, wild life roamed freely, grass grew long and high, the air was crisp and fresh. I finally felt alive in a very long time! And it was truly the happiest time of my life!

And then it ended.

But now, it is coming back again. Oh, what joy!:biggrin: I would gladly give up sex with a few chiobus (CBs), just to experience the bliss, happiness and contentment only the real CB can give.

You should not give up sex with CBs during CB. The best thing about CB is that you have more time to meet CBs and enjoy their CBs. :thumbsup::eek::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You should not give up sex with CBs during CB. The best thing about CB is that you have more time to meet CBs and enjoy their CBs. :thumbsup::eek::biggrin:
That makes perfect sense! Hokay, I take back what I said. CBs and CB must be enjoyed together!:thumbsup::biggrin: Thank you for the reminder. :biggrin: