• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: ALL CPF Money In Ordinary Acoounts To Be Returned To S'poreans Immediately

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
"ALL CPF Money In Ordinary Acoounts To Be Returned To S'poreans Immediately".

If the Opposition Parties promised you this if they win the erections and form the next Garment, will you vote for them?

I will!:cool:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: ALL CPF Money In Ordinary Acoounts To Be Returned To S'poreans Immediat

If the Opposition Parties promised you this if they win the erections and form the next Garment, will you vote for them?

Didn't they also promised "MOre Good Years"? How many voted based on that promise?

Just pray they don't extend the withdrawal age somemore... happy oredi :mad:

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: ALL CPF Money In Ordinary Acoounts To Be Returned To S'poreans Immediat

You sure can live to ripe 82 years old??????? Even then when you can withdraw, time to buy coffin - maybe the only consulation is buy a better coffin to be cremated in ... Wah liao ... maybe then ... coffin business should be good lor ...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any party that promise to return citizen's CPF money within 3 months of erection's victory WILL WIN THE NEXT ERECTIONS.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal

We may not get a single cent back.. they will be as greedy when they take control.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

"over my dead body!"

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

You own money and u dont give a damn?

Guess it's in your blood. Your last name said it all.

Now look, I think you don't get my point here. What I'm trying to imply is, it is a far fetched possibility for opposition to even get half the votes with 66.6% being morons and the evil ways of handling the opoposition the by PAP. As such, your possibility that you hae suggested here is even more remote than striking TOTO.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now look, I think you don't get my point here. What I'm trying to imply is, it is a far fetched possibility for opposition to even get half the votes with 66.6% being morons and the evil ways of handling the opoposition the by PAP. As such, your possibility that you hae suggested here is even more remote than striking TOTO.

This person whom I suspect is Quek Xiao Peng (QXP who was deposed in the original forum) is an idiot and his position as you can see especially in this thread, is desperate and weak, and he tries to position his own personal anger against the establishment as everyone else's. Don't bother about him.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are the obstacles I anticipate the opposition will encounter if such a promise is made by them:

1. They have no idea or clue first of all that there is enough money in the kitty to return all who is owed their sum under the OA. What happens if there is insufficient funds in the CPF to meet obligations? The opposition govt will have to go back on its words and face the wrath of the people.

2. Assuming that everyone is paid their OA dues. What should the govt (opposition) do when all the retirement $$ has been consumed and citizens have none left to meet their mortgage obligations or retirement needs?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. They have no idea or clue first of all that there is enough money in the kitty to return all who is owed their sum under the OA. What happens if there is insufficient funds in the CPF to meet obligations? The opposition govt will have to go back on its words and face the wrath of the people.

Even if theres not enough $$$ the people's wrath will be directed at the PAP & not at any new gov't .

If there's no money, so be it. Have a proper investigation, court case(s), necessary punishments for those respopnsible, etc then lets move on.

hankcock

Alfrescian
Loyal

What talking you??? citizens have obligation, what about the garment. Whats their obligation???? give themselves millions PER MONTH, i repeat PER MONTH, and expect citizens to be reponsible. TWO WORDS FOR YOU F*** O**. Look at the rest of the world,even china, hong kong etc, taking care of the old is part of their annual budget, of course i am not supporting full withdrawal, i think 50% withdrawal is fair. any party is willing to be more flexible with CPF, HDB issue gets my vote.