• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! 369 gang slashed 16 people at Bukit panjang

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_18141737.jpg

SEVEN youths were repeatedly slashed by a group of parang-wielding men in Bukit Panjang on Monday night, in what appeared to be gang-related attacks.

The victims, aged between 14 and 20, were set upon in two separate incidents - first when a 20-year-old assistant technician was slashed in the back and legs, and then when a group of 20 youths were surrounded.

In both instances, the assailants first asked their victims whether they were from a gang named 'Pak Hai Tong'. When the victims denied associations with the group, they were slashed.

The gang, believed to be eight-men strong, also shouted 'Sah Lak Kau' (Hokkien for 369), another gang name, before fleeing the scene.

The vicious slashings left 20-year-old Jayasiva Shangar Guru hospitalised while six others from the second attack received outpatient treatment for their wounds.

No one has been arrested so far.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst case senario, Gangs start to form political party and win General election, just like Taiwan - fights in parliament...

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
JUst wait and see.. more will come.

If the garment make it such a way that both parents must work long hour/travel to survive leaving the kids with maids. They must be stupid not to realise that the problem will come to haunt them 18 years later..

The next generation will be worst...

VOTE wisely.. If 2 parents have to work untill 65 leaving the kids to maid.. do you think something is very wrong? They still want you to work harder and longer..

This dec please think carefully before you cast your vote..

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the aftermath of the Downtown incident. Probably revenge and who is superiority. Catch them all and charge them Section 55.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah. these young people so fierce. Police better hamtam them jialak jialak. I predict a big rounding up of all these punks leow. Reformation Centre superintendent better start cleaning up bunks for them.

This is another "isolated" case?

The police should go for all the ring leaders and persecute them and hanged them.

All those who are involved in this attach should be arrested and hanged.

If the police can spend so much manpower and womanpower with Dr Chee Soon Juan and the SDP gang members why CUNT they use half of those strength to monitor the real gangsters? Can someone ask the PAP MPs and the Minister of Home Affairs?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the aftermath of the Downtown incident. Probably revenge and who is superiority. Catch them all and charge them Section 55.

I think you are fight.

More of these revenge fights will come within these few months till after the Chinese New Year.

The next fight could be in Toa Payoh or AMK or Jalan Bersar area. Even Jurong or Tempines.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to emphasis back to discipline in school.kids hv little respect to teachers, parents n authority.seldom I c kids/teenagers r tot to greet elders/neighbors

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi , i think he is the father of sharon Au.

Last time got Lim Ah Soon , Robert chew , Lau Hor Kia , Sharon Au father , and many more "Tau Hong " ecentric SSB.
Walk into SSB , come out in a stretcher in 80s.

you are right. u police also during that time? :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to be blunt but SPF is useless, in the past, present and always will be under PAP rule.

What proofs? When someone call 999, the police has a duty to rush to scene in the quickest possible manner! Obviously he has to exercise his judgement to filter out prank calls but even if he gets it right only 50% of the time he still needs to react. Because there is a possibility he might save a victim from being chopped away. Not every incident is gangs fighting each other, there must be cases where bastards chop up innocent victims. That is the expected service from tax paying residents.

How long does SPF take to get to scene after receiving an emergency call? From personal experience an hour would be normal. Long enough to ensure the fight is over when they arrive at scene. Just set up the barricade, take a few pictures, talk to a few witness, make a long report, go back HQ and discuss for 3 hours what is the next step. Next day make sure the news cover thoroughly they have arrested the suspects, etc.

Under PAP's years of indoctrination, even the police have become calculative bloodsuckers who think twice about moving their feet to help residents. What they care about is building a good image for themselves... but it is getting too obvious how laid-back SPF is... no one respects them anymore

you are right! because good police man like me and ramseth quit! those cant make it ones stay on! :biggrin:

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
edewisse said on 9 Nov, 2010 Report as offensive
A group of guys identifying themselves as 369 also attacked my friends at town area, out of no reasons, and they're of a particular race i would not say for i'll be labelled a racist. It happened just last fri and i believe the police ought to react fast and do smth about this group of pple..a few of them are deeply traumatized by this incident still. We do not wish to seek revenge but feel sad for this bunch of lost souls.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
edewisse said on 9 Nov, 2010 Report as offensive
A group of guys identifying themselves as 369 also attacked my friends at town area, out of no reasons, and they're of a particular race i would not say for i'll be labelled a racist. It happened just last fri and i believe the police ought to react fast and do smth about this group of pple..a few of them are deeply traumatized by this incident still. We do not wish to seek revenge but feel sad for this bunch of lost souls.

You see in sg now even mentioning those bastards race is labelled racist and they were physically attacked!!!!!

Of course everyone should know it's their not chinese.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
>

The secret of 369

Everyone in Singapore should have at least heard of the gang 369. Its just a name created by some gangsters who roamed the streets to identify themselves and try to make everyone scared of them. They even expanded and multiplied by recruiting school dropouts or some old Uncles who have tattoo all over the body just like Micheal Scoffield from Prison Break. Maybe they can recruit Christopher Lee soon.

Now, let me reveal to you the darkest secrets of the gang 369, and how they were formed.

Long before our times (or some of our times), there were 6 good buddies who played and grew up together. All of them had a common trait. They were all dropouts from school. They would always get together to play to eat and even to sleep together. Soon, they were so attached to each other that they have formed a sort of brotherly bond.

As soon as they hit their teenage years, they started roaming the streets. And they soon found out the dirty little business that were running in Geylang. They wanted to have a go at it, but they realized that the services there of cause, required a little fee. Broke they were, but they managed to find themselves a job serving Coffee at some old coffeeshops. After a month of hard work, they could finally get their hands on some cash. They got together and happily travelled to their destination, to accomplish a common goal that all of them had.

Upon reaching their desired destination, they quickly rushed to the nearest chick there was and got their hands on her. But as soon as they were ready to bring the chick to a nearby hotel, they were stopped by a group of gangsters which are more popularly known as “Ah bengs”. This group of “Ah bengs” had named themselves AST, which is well knowned as Ang Shun Tong. But what others did not know was AST actually has another meaning. It means A Sex Triad. These group of people stopped the 6 great buddies from entering their territory as they were afraid that the buddies were trying to fight for their territory.

So they taught them a lesson and brutally beat the 6 buddies up. They extorted money from them, but only managed to get a mediocre sum from them. So they decided to throw them all into a Gay street and were forced to be engaged in sexual activity with them. After several nights, they managed to escape Hell and got far away from that place with tattered clothes on them. The 6 of them decided to take revenge and to grow stronger in order to fight back.

A few days after the escape, they still could not come up with an idea. But the 6 of them were growing hornier as time passes. This time they could hold no longer and had to perform sexual activities on each other to ease their urge. Miraculously, the favourite position that the 6 of them liked was the 69 position! After that intimate session, they all came up with an idea, just like AST. They decided to call themselves 369, which stood for Three 69 positions. Having created the foundation, they all now needed manpower to overcome the overwhelming power of AST. So, they spent nights recruiting anyone that suited their criteria, one who knows the 69 position. Very soon, they got up an army of gangsters and fought the AST to retrive their honour. They won gracefully and owned the whole of Geylang.

The society has now grown much smaller as there are lesser Gays in this country. And they soon resorted to recruit and school dropouts and old Uncles who sit in coffeeshop, drinking beer and doing nothing else.

Everyone knows about 369, BUT THE GREAT X KNOWS ABOUT THEIR HISTORY AND REVEALS IT TO YOU NOW.

Author

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 4th, 2007 at 2:38 pm and is filed under jokes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

>

http://www.alexlab.com/2007/07/04/the-secret-of-369/

>

This yarn is probably spun by that spastic Clinton666!!! :oIo:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to news interviews, it was claimed that there were a number of malays among the group of attackers. So the question now is 369 recruit malays or Omega impersonate as 369.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to news interviews, it was claimed that there were a number of malays among the group of attackers. So the question now is 369 recruit malays or Omega impersonate as 369.

The malay branch of 369 is saluckgao.
Maybe because those fuckers are not good with numbers so they romanized the name of the gang
Same scums slightly different name.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another isolated case so fast....? (Gang activities r common in sg)

Once every 50 year flood..... (Heavy rains r common in sg)

Why our MPs are all like this 1... (Where is their common sense)