• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk and PAP Minister Salary, are they the same?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

You need to look at the bigger picture to see if breadtalk and PAP minister salary are on the same page of story?

Breadtalk pour YHS soyamilk into a fancy bottle and charging you $2.8 / 300m while 1000ml YHS soya milk is only $1.8.

How about PAP minister salary? do you think PAP Minister worth million of salary?
You may pay them millions of salary and yet they dont do the job but hiring others to do the job for a small friction of their millions of salary.

That is why you experience frequent MRT breakdown!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at that insane profit margin. Even if you factor in labour costs, rental and maintenance fees, you'll still make a handsome profit.

I think Breadtalk should stop selling bread and pastries, and instead sell soy bean milk full-time. :wink: Soytalk. :biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at that insane profit margin. Even if you factor in labour costs, rental and maintenance fees, you'll still make a handsome profit.

I think Breadtalk should stop selling bread and pastries, and instead sell soy bean milk full-time. :wink: Soytalk. :biggrin:

Breadtalk will still sell bread and pastries, but to maximise profits, they will be buying them in bulk from ntuc or some Malaysian or Indonesian supplier and then add a bit of icing on them, put on their breadtalk label and sell them at triple or quadruple the costs....:eek:

This business model is known as profiteering....cheapest, fasterest and besterest....What's wrong with making more money!!!! WTF!!!!:rolleyes::mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BreadTalk going to start a BreadFuck Brothel soon to drive up profits. All their staff will be forced to sell chee bye for those having one or backside for those with none. Chee Hong will be appointed Emeritus Consultant.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BreadTalk going to start a BreadFuck Brothel soon to drive up profits. All their staff will be forced to sell chee bye for those having one or backside for those with none. Chee Hong will be appointed Emeritus Consultant.

breaktalk reminds me of spa experience in Singapore.
these spa outlets use local singaporeans and angmoh as poster ladies.
however, once I am in the spa, all the ladies are from china, malaysia and indonesia.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
however, once I am in the spa, all the ladies are from china, malaysia and indonesia.

Let me confess. In the 70s, I was so naïve. I checked the newspapers and visited health centres based on the girls featured in the ads. Big mistake.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could anyone compare commercial interests with public civil services? It's not comparing apples with apples!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me confess. In the 70s, I was so naïve. I checked the newspapers and visited health centres based on the girls featured in the ads. Big mistake.

so using your analogy, is it possible that Transport Minister poster shows Lui Tuck Yew face but actually the person who carries the job is a normal university graduate and Mr Lui keeps a huge margin for himself?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're cheaper, better and faster, just the way Lim Swee Say loves it. :wink:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we look closer at Breadtalk, their business model and operations are really interesting......modelled after the world oldest human profession. :biggrin:

Their message seem to be - if you have it, flaunt it!!!

They have the fish tanks (reminiscent of fish tanks we can see elsewhere in Geylang, Thailand or China) where customers supposedly can clearly see for themselves the quality of their products. What you see is what you get!! That's transparency, right? However, where their source of their roast duck & chickens, kueh lapis or freshly made soya bean drinks come from, nobody really knows. But then, people are charged high prices for the supposedly good quality products, and the strange thing is, despite these exorbitant prices, people still long queues at their outlets.

Now thanks to a few of their employees, who imbued with the Company's credo of transparency, demonstrated to the public the source of materials of some of their products!!!:biggrin::biggrin: Thanks of course go to the vigilant members of the public who spotted such displays of employee honesty. All are to be praised!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So come on....whatever it may be, if we as customers willingly accept what breadtalk practiced and their high prices, then, so be it!!!

Come to think of it, this business model is again reminiscent of what we can see everywhere in Singapore .....supposedly transparency, built upon meritocracy and perpetuated by a natural aristocracy .... so....what else can you do if you LLLP accept it!!! Huh?????

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
BreadTalk business model is the same as PAP.

Substitute "YHS Soya Bean" for "PRC Table Tennis", and "BreadTalk" for "Singapore Citizens".

We have been repackaging PRCs as Singapore citizens in the sports arena for a long time.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

You need to look at the bigger picture to see if breadtalk and PAP minister salary are on the same page of story?

Breadtalk pour YHS soyamilk into a fancy bottle and charging you $2.8 / 300m while 1000ml YHS soya milk is only $1.8.

How about PAP minister salary? do you think PAP Minister worth million of salary?
You may pay them millions of salary and yet they dont do the job but hiring others to do the job for a small friction of their millions of salary.

That is why you experience frequent MRT breakdown!!!

Breadtalk Boy George want to get RICH QUICK!! by pouring cheap Yeo Hiap Seng
Soya drink into bottle and claim its freshly made!! This remind me of Victor Tan of Accord Customers
Service he wants to get RICH QUICK too by inflating service charge 3 Euro to 300 Euro on Nokia
phone billing...but was caught red handed by Nokia at Century Square!!

Sound familiar?? Boy George now should pay for his MISDEED!! Misleading, Cheating, False
claim of Soya Bean!! Gahmen this time mustn't let him go !! Gahmen has already gave a Big chance
when Boy George was drunk knock someone with his Porche and escape with a light fine!!
Others would have been fine and jail!!~

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so using your analogy, is it possible that Transport Minister poster shows Lui Tuck Yew face but actually the person who carries the job is a normal university graduate and Mr Lui keeps a huge margin for himself?

That I must check with Tuck Yew himself. He is rather moody nowadays after getting verbally fucked by Hsien Loong. Trains breakdown never mind. Expected. But, wtf have ex-SAFmen to cover SMRT and LTA and expose their inadequacies so blatantly. Tuck Yew is now praying everyday at Novena. He doesn't want VB's ministry.