• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brazilian Student Sells Virginity For $780,000

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Narong, please PM me. Your box is full. Kindly clear your box.

Thanks

blur sotong

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops didn't read the details that the guy who paid so much was a Japanese:o

The Japanese have a reputation for over paying & spoiling the pay for play market. When we Sporeans walk around in BKK I am sure we are sometimes mistaken for Japanese :biggrin:

Bro johnny333, yes the jipun tend to overpay. Just look at Gold Coast in Australia. They bought it all up at the peak price. Needlessly to say, they did it to their own place big time. Hence the property bubble that dragged the whole economy for decades. :mad:

But if you are mistaken as a jipun, that is not very good coz they think they can chop you carrot head liow. :eek:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Baby Girls

One thing I do not understand is that many couples rather not sell their daughters but leave them to die in their cradles in the hospitals. If one can get strike a deal with these hospitals to allow one to collect these unattended baby girls and sell them to developed countries that will buy them.

There's demand for adoptions. Maybe, morally incorrect but one is still able to save innocent lives.

Bro Conqueror, what you mentioned has something to do with the strict one child policy in China. Couple who discovered they have daughter may decide to walk away from it and hope that the next one is a son.

Yes, there are demands for adoption. The difficult part is getting the administrative approval for it to be done. Why is the 超级白 not encouraging adoption? Instead the 超级白 choose to open the flood gate for any tom dick and harry to come on shore? Simply because these adoptions do not translate to votes. All the self serving 超级白. :mad:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Sis TracyTan, can you share with us your inner most view on this other than simply calling it a "publicity stunt" please? :rolleyes:

Virginity is a very precious and intimate part of a gal. Many gals will fight to preserve her virginity, sometimes even to the point of death and will not give it away carelessly to any man.

A gal will normally only give her virginty to the man she truly loves...gladly and freely. No amount of money would be enough to get a gal to give away her virginity.

Often gals who have been raped or had her virginity forceably taken from her will develop a hatred for men and will want to seek revenge like selling her body and destroying men.

for this case, she may be out for publicity and I will not be surprised that she will write a book on it and make more money

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You obviously are out of touch with sinkee gals these days. Meet a boy in poly or JC and there goes their virginity. By the time they go to work they have had it with a dozen guys.

The forummers here are right. Virginity has been devalued over time. You are clinging on to a distant past when it was actually something to be treasured.

Virginity is a very precious and intimate part of a gal. Many gals will fight to preserve her virginity, sometimes even to the point of death and will not give it away carelessly to any man.

A gal will normally only give her virginty to the man she truly loves...gladly and freely. No amount of money would be enough to get a gal to give away her virginity.

Often gals who have been raped or had her virginity forceably taken from her will develop a hatred for men and will want to seek revenge like selling her body and destroying men.

for this case, she may be out for publicity and I will not be surprised that she will write a book on it and make more money

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Get a cheap pros in US.

Sis TracyTan, think we are similar wavelenght on love and virginity. See my posting as appended below:

Bro cyberfish, you got it wrong. Precisely because of the promiscuity of the current generation, true virgins with real emotional love are indeed a VERY precious commodity. By the time they discovered real true love and not puppy love, that virginity is likely to have gone somewhere along the way. :(

Most would have lost it or not giving any thought of losing it. :o

BUT... these days, why would they bother? In fact, I read somewhere about 2 girls fighting to surrender their virginity to this one guy. All three were in the same school. School?? Yes, same school. It gotten so bad that the case was mentioned in court. :eek:

And yes, not only write a book on it. She may ended up doing another Annabel Chong. :o

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously are out of touch with sinkee gals these days. Meet a boy in poly or JC and there goes their virginity. By the time they go to work they have had it with a dozen guys.

The forummers here are right. Virginity has been devalued over time. You are clinging on to a distant past when it was actually something to be treasured.

Bro Thick Face Black Heart, I am curious. Did you ever up a virgin when they were in JC or Poly? :confused:

For the record, I was still a virgin after I graduated. :o

So you can call me "Virgin Soldier" when I was serving my NS and ICT. :p

What to do? I am such a blur sotong. :(

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are we able to detect any observable signs or evidences to determine a guy as a virgin?

Tuan,

Again according to the Book of Kells, under paragraph 69 section 2, technically there are no visible signs that can justify the stature of virginity with reagrds to the penis. However, according to section 3 of the aforesaid paragraph, a person is no longer deemed a virgin if his anus is penetrated with its accompanying signs of penetration.

For further discourse on a deeper level, you are advised to seek the help of the Surgeon-General.:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
For further discourse on a deeper level, you are advised to seek the help of the Surgeon-General.:o

terima kasih, Tuan
if no visible sign on the penis can be detected to ascertain the virginity of any guys, why on earth is there even a value of 3 grand on male virginity in the first place? :confused::confused::confused: