• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brazilian Student Sells Virginity For $780,000

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the egoistic pleasure of being the first.

Bro Thick Face Black Hear, it is not only the egoistic pleasure of being the first. It is also the egoistic pleasure of telling the world "lim peh wu lui" by outbidding the rest.

What he did not realise is that he really exhibited the lack of intelligence by bidding so much for it. For he knows the price of everything but value of none. Virgins could be had for a tiny fraction of his bidded price. :rolleyes:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If pariah animal win then it will be a real hard time for her:biggrin:

Bro Pariah, you must be a hot blooded young man ha ha. Guess you are thinking of multiple shots with unlimited time too. :biggrin:

Did the auction terms and conditions said good for only one shot? :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is smart one. Chicken mei mei at geylang fuck so many ah pek also wont live to see that kind of money

Bro chupacabra, yes a true statement generally.

However, in Oz, if a mei mei let you have her for more than 18 months and she can prove that she is your partner for that period, then when she calls it quit, half your assets will go to her. So imagine if you are a multi millionaire.

Guys, watch what you are doing when in Oz.

One member of a hum sup syndicate in Oz asked me if I am willing to take over some mei mei. These chaps will have willing mei mei for up to one year before passing it on to their friends. And then it rotate and move on. Most of these willing mei mei are overstayer. :o Life is tough for them. I have no part in it. :smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure he can find plenty of cheap (er) virgins around. Since he looks like an angmo he can look in Spore I'm sure there are many old virgins looking for $$$:p

Bro johnny333, there are plenty of cheaper real angmo virgiins from Eastern Europe states. Plenty. But that jap chap is just ... i don't know what to say... :mad:

It would be much better if he could put half of his bid price to do good for the benefits of the underpriviledge. There is so much could be done. But then that is his choice. :confused:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of these overstayer mei meis was lucky...she changed her sex....started a forum and is now a millionaire who owns cameras and bikes.

Bro erect, ha ha, I know who you are talking about... that chap everytime go chatroom to pee pee one.

Yesterday, chatroom very quiet. Your good buddy always listed on top also not there. :o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok ...will be a bit busy the next 1 or 2 days so will be in the chatroom on and off only. My buddy MIA.....SMS and call also no response. Hope he is ok.

Bro erect, ha ha, I know who you are talking about... that chap everytime go chatroom to pee pee one.

Yesterday, chatroom very quiet. Your good buddy always listed on top also not there. :o

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sinful to part with 780k for a virgin and yet need to wear helmet. Might as well pcc. 780k can cover one's bonking career from 20s to 70s.

Bro GoldenDragon, exactly, very sinful.

Not only can cover one's bonking career from 20s to 70s for those pure chicken transaction. That amount of money can buy eough vigara and cailis for a life time and have erection everyday. You can check with Bro erection on this. :p

With that amount can ta boa tiong kok pretty KTV mei mei every day for 32.5 year on the assumption that A$2000, i.e. 13000 RMB per month, is the market rate. :eek:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow good for the gal,,I mean she will lose it sooner or later,,why loose it to some other chap when can really get good money for it,,?? also can add into the deal,,she will train herself before the special night,,like watch more education movies and follow accordingly,,

Bro The _Hypocrite, exactly, this is what she said...

She added: "It's more sane than doing it drunk at a party with a stranger."

Quite logical in thinking. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to admit, I find it hard to flame her for what she is doing,,but I just hope it will not screw up her future,,she might end up doing drugs etc,,,but all in all Brazillians are quite open and liberal, dont think will affect her.. she can handle it

Bro The _Hypocrite, exactly, this is what she said...

Quite logical in thinking. :wink: