• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BRAVO! Tun Dr M fucked Rohingya Peace Prize Aung Sun left-right center @ Pee Sai Summit! Slap her pse!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
See wat i mean? Go read my post carefully. Dont say akan datang. Apa yang terjadi yang penting. Issue jiuhukia ya. Bukan issue sampai jin bertendang punya tempat. Show me proof thousands of jiuhukia got plundered raped tortured massacred and forced out of Msia
Your post is nothing but a broken record. And it's basically advocating the superiority of the mudslimes n everyone else must kow tow towards them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many do it. Not only me. Other religions are more inclusive n tolerant. But Islam has no tolerance for others. Tat is the point I am making

If tats the case, why so many convert to Islam? Oh ya...u going to say those converts are not inclusive group

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
See wat i mean? Go read my post carefully. Dont say akan datang. Apa yang terjadi yang penting. Issue jiuhukia ya. Bukan issue sampai jin bertendang punya tempat. Show me proof thousands of jiuhukia got plundered raped tortured massacred and forced out of Msia
Myanmar should copy umno by doing same thing but more subtle.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
See wat i meant. Kip harping on old issues again and again.

For the last time...quote me verses from the Quran. If u cant, then dont waste time spamming. I am not going to waste time talking to a retard
See wat i meant. Kip harping on old issues again and again.

For the last time...quote me verses from the Quran. If u cant, then dont waste time spamming. I am not going to waste time talking to a retard

The death to apostasy was brought up by Syed yr kawan..

Quran 9:5 - ... slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.

And if I am a retard. Than don't bother to reply me. But yr replies are to ask me to quote the Qur'an. Too fucking lazy n incompetent to even defend yr own ideas. A typical m&d

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The death to apostasy was brought up by Syed yr kawan..

Quran 9:5 - ... slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.

And if I am a retard. Than don't bother to reply me. But yr replies are to ask me to quote the Qur'an. Too fucking lazy n incompetent to even defend yr own ideas. A typical m&d
The koran was not written by mohamad so quoting the verses are unreliable. Same thing fir bible as jesus did not write the bible. Whatever you read about mohamad and jesus were written by people long after they had died., if both exist in the first place. No such historical evidence to show that. Nothing were written about these two by historians during the time both were alive.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam unites all races. Whether ur black, white, yellow etc etc. u are one! U go to a mosque u see all kind of colours worshipping and prostrating to only ONE TRUE GOD i.e. Allah.

I am waiting for someone to come spamming repeated post like one old broken record.:redface:

The Saudis are f... the Yemenis as we speak.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Integration only if one is mudslimes

"As far as the blacks in the USA are concerned I would say with hindsight that it would have been far better if they had all been shipped back to Africa when slavery ended and they were no longer owned by the white man.
All the blacks were free to leave the "bigoted" USA when slavery ended. Haiti welcomed them with open arms and assistance programs were set up to help them move there. However only 6000 took up the offer and most of them returned to the USA because they found life in the US to be vastly better than conditions in Haiti. Perhaps the USA has always been a paradise for the blacks compared to the alternatives. They should honestly stop complaining."

This is what happened to low IQ people mentality in most cases ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslims are very straight forward. They are honest. Train not to lie. Tats why they cannot be big time boss in big corporation.

Kindly do not insult your own prophet, moe. Moe was not honest. Neither was Allah. And they were proud of it.

Muslim majority countries are mostly corrupt. And they have a track record of falsely accusing non-muslims of blasphemy so as to jail them or take their property. Ahok and Bibi are two good examples.

Qur'an 3:54
And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

Islam unites all races. Whether ur black, white, yellow etc etc. u are one! U go to a mosque u see all kind of colours worshipping and prostrating to only ONE TRUE GOD i.e. Allah.

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375

Last edited: