• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brahmin Parents Give Daughter 2 Years To Break Up With Loser Sinkie Chink Bf!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screen-Shot-2018-07-12-at-9.57.06-am-696x412.png

In this day and age, why are interracial relationships still opposed? One ‘millennial’ spoke out against parents who disapproved of her relationship, citing reasons of race.

According to this Indian girl, the first thing her parents said when they found out about her boyfriend was, “why a Chinese?”

She continued, “How was I supposed to answer that? I didn’t look at his race when I fell in love, I fell in love with the person he is.”

Her story, featured on the Facebook page ‘Millennials of Singapore’, garnered much support from other young people facing the same problem.

The “typical Indian parents” she had were “adamant on the same thing – “He’s not a Hindu”. They refused to see him for who he is as a person. They only saw him as not Hindu”, she wrote in an account of the day her parents found out about her boyfriend.

After having spent almost four years hiding her relationship from her parents, she said that it took a toll on her emotionally and that “Not only was it exhausting to lie, I hated myself for doing so”, she said.

Once her parents found out about her relationship, she was relieved, but equally worried. “Were my parents going to disown me? Were they going to tell every living relative about how I’ve brought shame to their family name? Were they going to force me to break up with Tim?” she mused.

They gave her an ultimatum.

“I’m giving you two years to think about it. We’ll talk about this then.”

She said, “I’m afraid of where I will be in two years. I don’t want to be in a position where I’ll have to eventually choose between my boyfriend and my parents.”

“Sometimes I wonder, “why can’t my parents just be happy in the fact that I’m happy?”” she added.

She also said that it has been six months since her parents gave her the ultimatum, while she hopes that the remaining months are enough for her parents to have a change of heart.

“For them to realise that when it comes down to it, race or religion does not and should not define us or our relationship. And I really pray that I will not have to choose between a 6 year relationship with a partner I see my future with and family.”

Many seem to relate to her predicament. Are parents today still as traditional as they were back then?

http://theindependent.sg/shes-india...inst-the-stigma-of-interracial-relationships/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is the chink willing to convert to Hinduism? Most chinks who marry m&ds and minahs are willing to convert to mohammadism.

So there wouldn't be any problem if the chink converts to hinduism in this case. Most chinks convert since it is a fact that their chink traditional beliefs and customs are inferior by default. People usually adopt superior beliefs, not inferior ones.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has that silly boy smell her pussy yet?
The assam fish head curry will knock him out completely. You part her black curtains to see a black hole.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many ceca males with sinkie girls,one ceca girl with a low caste sinkie guy all of a sudden the parents wants to bring machete to make chop the groom and make vindaloo curry.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise choice for the girl I suppose … This type of union usually will last. The reverse normally ended quite badly. Natural election, a high SES male will be able to take care of the spouse. So the union will last. A high SES female will soon realized that she had ended up with the bad end of the stick after the honeymoon is over. It is all about IQ and RACE. Also do you notice that high SES males normally with gorgeous females while the reverse is true.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. Indian with chinese ends up having malay as children. IQ and race. Two negatives make one big positive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why 2 years? Y don't insists break up now? 2 years she become preggy how?
Let the brahmin play around with dalit chinese boyfriend just for the experience. Then dump him and get a real indian groom with a dowry discount since she no more virgin and pussy tainted,