• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptable?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

You are wrong about that guy.

He is addicted to visting whores and thereby accumulated many demerit points. Therefore, he only eats vegetables to try to gather some merit points to balance up. After all, at the end of the day, it's your net points that matter, isn't it?

You are seriously deluded. It does not work this way. There are merit and demerit points, they can't cancel out each other. you only accumulate merit and demerit points and they are not related. You have to answer all the demerit points that you have accumulated and you will also received all the rewards deserved from your merit points.

Unless, there is a situation of the merit and demerit points which are closely related. For example, you curse someone ill health. But you regret your actions, so you teach him ways to get good health. Maybe in this situation, it might cancel out.

whoring and having veggie diet does not seems to be related.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Let me reiterate what I said earlier:

.... However, my point is, what is the point of bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet this guy does whoring and bragging and impose his "values" on others?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whoring and having veggie diet does not seems to be related.
TS chump seems to think they are related....
His colleague machiam not even a buddhist.......just a vegetarian.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies usually dun have much brain juice in them, that is why i seldom engage them. It is a waste of my effort and energy. But now i am pretty free, so exercise a little bit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies usually dun have much brain juice in them, that is why i seldom engage them. It is a waste of my effort and energy. But now i am pretty free, so exercise a little bit.

Two fuck buddies support each other again!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think onions and garlic abstinence is for some branch of Buddhist vegetarians only....like how some Buddhists not eating star fruit.

And not eating star fruit is also for some branch only? What is the reason?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to answer for your demerit points?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And not eating star fruit is also for some branch only? What is the reason?

depending on who you want to believe.....it seems everything about the star fruit is 'wrong'....

from the shape (resembles deity's private parts/ 5 pointed star of knowledge)
to the name in chinese rhyming with lamp/sheep
to it's content which contain gelatin (supposedly an animal derivative
the place where they grow.......usually cemetery soil (making it a yin fruit)
connection to guan yin (another story there)
to the ridiculous.......Buddha gained enlightenment under starfruit tree......

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

How to answer for your demerit points?

8175037734_0c9d390c23_z.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

to be fair,
how about those born without luck with girls?they have needs just like those who have luck with girls/
you ask them what to do?pcc also wrong

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

So this vegetarian can suck cock or not? Putting meat into the mouth without eating it is not counted, correct?

the actions counted.
i am sure tonychat didi is not vegan

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no idea why you guys associate vegetarians and vegans with being good, just, being no compassionate? It is shallow thinking. Many of these are fads, some do it for health and others are strong followers of certain religions.

I have met more rude and inconsiderate people who are vegans than good ones. I would also love to hear vegetarians justifying eating diary products not realising that diary farms slaughter male calfs and these cannot make milk. A dairy cow cannot like all living things with teats cannot form milk unless they conceive. And no such thing as diary cows produce more female calfs than male calfs.

bro this 1 i agree with you.i had an ex colledge who is both a vegan and bastard.
i had also meet non vegan guys who is kind and compassionate.
it the thought that counts

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hypothetically can be like this or not?

"One has lots of compassion so go whoring to give compassion to whore if not whore have no business"

Can or not?

ya..ya.. whore need to eat to survive.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You guys continue to harass my BFF Tonychat and I'll send the whole lot of you to Rubbish Heap :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

everyone should just listen to keyboard warrior ah pek screwball. should actually call him keyboard generalissimo. his opinions are always the best. period. :rolleyes:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thai is a Buddhist country yet that country are full of pros ..:wink: it just show that religious ppl are just hypocrite :wink: