• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy hurt when bathroom sink gave way under his weight - Sinkie kids getting too fat?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sink smashes and injures boy, 11, after he leans on it
Published on Sep 21, 2011

By Kimberly Spykerman

ST_IMAGES_KIMBOY21.jpg

The porcelain sink at his grandmother's flat gave way when Muhammad Shafiq (with his mother Shuhaila Subari) leaned on it to brush his teeth. He fell onto shards of porcelain, one of which left a deep wound in his back. He underwent surgery to close the wound. -- PHOTOS: SHUHAILA SUBARI, BERITA HARIAN

An 11-year-old boy was in and out of hospital over more than two weeks - all because he leaned on a sink.

Muhammad Shafiq Noor Hasrin, a Primary 5 pupil at East View Primary School, fell on shards of porcelain after part of the sink gave way and shattered while he was brushing his teeth.

The incident happened at his grandmother's flat on Sept 2, three days after Hari Raya. He was finally discharged from hospital on Monday.

Muhammad Shafiq fell in a sitting position, and a shard of porcelain gouged a deep hole in his lower back. 'I could feel my skin hanging out... and I was very scared when I saw the blood. It was very painful,' he told The Straits Times at his home in Tampines last night.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Boy hurt when bathroom sink gave way under his weight - Sinkie kids getting too f

sigh.... slow day......

this is the most exciting news today :o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Boy hurt when bathroom sink gave way under his weight - Sinkie kids getting too f

look at the photo, i see a buikia...

wtf r the kids eating today>

this guy, go NS sure genna extra BMT

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

big fat m&d yoyo piece of lard.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Time for this fat boy to lose some weight...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

look at the photo, i see a buikia...

wtf r the kids eating today>

this guy, go NS sure genna extra BMT

hi there

1. bro, the m&d boy will have his indon maid carrying his bags too.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brushing teeth is now a dangerous activity. Requires adult supervision.

Cheers!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made in china

mike121

Sink smashes and injures boy, 11, after he leans on it
Published on Sep 21, 2011

By Kimberly Spykerman

ST_IMAGES_KIMBOY21.jpg

The porcelain best tall pedestal sink at his grandmother's flat gave way when Muhammad Shafiq (with his mother Shuhaila Subari) leaned on it to brush his teeth. He fell onto shards of porcelain, one of which left a deep wound in his back. He underwent surgery to close the wound. -- PHOTOS: SHUHAILA SUBARI, BERITA HARIAN

An 11-year-old boy was in and out of hospital over more than two weeks - all because he leaned on a sink.

Muhammad Shafiq Noor Hasrin, a Primary 5 pupil at East View Primary School, fell on shards of porcelain after part of the sink gave way and shattered while he was brushing his teeth.

The incident happened at his grandmother's flat on Sept 2, three days after Hari Raya. He was finally discharged from hospital on Monday.

Muhammad Shafiq fell in a sitting position, and a shard of porcelain gouged a deep hole in his lower back. 'I could feel my skin hanging out... and I was very scared when I saw the blood. It was very painful,' he told The Straits Times at his home in Tampines last night.

hey
Pedestal sink are very tough so injury made be happen some time as you share the incident .I think you should take care of these thinks.As incident will not be happen.