• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss wants to enforce office dress code, female staff all must wear pantyhose to work. Samster pantyhose experts, any company got such dress code?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
OFFICE CRAZY DRESSCODE FORCES ALL FEMALE STAFF TO WEAR PANTYHOSE
IMG-20240524-233851.jpg

Does anyone work for a company that has a mandatory crazy office dress code? I know someone who was required to wear pantyhose every time she wears a dress or a skirt.

Advertisements
Not sure if the boss is sick or he has some kind of perverted liking to that piece of cloth.

Curious to hear your answers.

Btw, my boss he is male and in his 50s.

Here are what netizens think:​

• My brother worked at enterprise and he was always battling the must wear business professional attire but don’t want to ruin actual nice clothes.
  • Most offices has a basic dresscode but I have never heard of a pantyhose requirement. Most likely your boss is sick
  • In the late 90s we had to ask the men in the office if our open-toed shoes were a distraction to them. If they said yes we could not wear them. The guys had such fun with that one! We also could not “bare arms” and only skirt suits were encouraged.
  • In my first job out of uni, I came to work. My skirt was a bit above knee length. They told me I had to change (I lived an hour away) or not be paid for the day. I had to walk to the mall and buy a skirt that didn’t fit….for a job done completely on the phone behind a closed door. All of this is to say, this is a red flag and I hope you are happy in the job otherwise.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
OFFICE CRAZY DRESSCODE FORCES ALL FEMALE STAFF TO WEAR PANTYHOSE
IMG-20240524-233851.jpg

Does anyone work for a company that has a mandatory crazy office dress code? I know someone who was required to wear pantyhose every time she wears a dress or a skirt.

Advertisements
Not sure if the boss is sick or he has some kind of perverted liking to that piece of cloth.

Curious to hear your answers.

Btw, my boss he is male and in his 50s.

Here are what netizens think:​

• My brother worked at enterprise and he was always battling the must wear business professional attire but don’t want to ruin actual nice clothes.
  • Most offices has a basic dresscode but I have never heard of a pantyhose requirement. Most likely your boss is sick
  • In the late 90s we had to ask the men in the office if our open-toed shoes were a distraction to them. If they said yes we could not wear them. The guys had such fun with that one! We also could not “bare arms” and only skirt suits were encouraged.
  • In my first job out of uni, I came to work. My skirt was a bit above knee length. They told me I had to change (I lived an hour away) or not be paid for the day. I had to walk to the mall and buy a skirt that didn’t fit….for a job done completely on the phone behind a closed door. All of this is to say, this is a red flag and I hope you are happy in the job otherwise.
Wear nothing else beside pantyhose.