• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss SamLeong, can you tell me who zapped me?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My brilliant posts have hurt some egos, but the rats have not left their nick behind. To be exact, i got deducted 3 points twice. I have no intention to retaliate, but i plan to "talk to these guys"

It has been the same with me. If anyone is hurt they should identify themselves. I too got deducted 3 points twice.....
I just want an explanation, otherwise I would rather be less involved in the Forum.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It has been the same with me. If anyone is hurt they should identify themselves. I too got deducted 3 points twice.....
I just want an explanation, otherwise I would rather be less involved in the Forum.

Even in a serious thread like "A singaporean's guide to living in JB", I also got zapped thrice in different occasions for no apparent reasons too. Hmm....

But life still goes on.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope more Bros will upp the points of Uncle Kohliantye.. He's a good contributor to this forum with his postings of the Spore of yester years.. Had upped him before so unable to add to his points now..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope more Bros will upp the points of Uncle Kohliantye.. He's a good contributor to this forum with his postings of the Spore of yester years.. Had upped him before so unable to add to his points now..

Bro I will upz him if I did not upz him before :biggrin:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

He and i in the same boat i.e. was zapped several time leaving no names or reasons!

I have already upped him with my little humble 5. Hope to see his post again.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Hia, jangan merajuk ya. I love awarding than zapping people. Make them happy and I am happy too. Will up ur points when my power resumes.

Do continue ur contribution here. Ur post definitely make sense. Worth reading. Better than some sampah posted by one idiotic bodoh Resident Racist Mod ya.

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro I have already upz him before liao .:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to all the kind contributors for the time taken to answer my queries.

I am truly touched by your feedback.

True blue Singaporeans are still bobbling in the waves in the midst of many foreigners who have captured our land.

We will all overcome these invaders by acting in solidarity.

Compared to these sneakers, we (original Made in Singapore) Anak Singapura are still the best.

We don't have to fly our national flag or attend NDPs.

We live that to the foreigners.

But when disaster strike, we will be the first the be at the forefront and the "invaders" will be the first to flee.

Have a great day. Thank you all.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to all the kind contributors for the time taken to answer my queries.

I am truly touched by your feedback.

True blue Singaporeans are still bobbling in the waves in the midst of many foreigners who have captured our land.

We will all overcome these invaders by acting in solidarity.

Compared to these sneakers, we (original Made in Singapore) Anak Singapura are still the best.

We don't have to fly our national flag or attend NDPs.

We live that to the foreigners.

But when disaster strike, we will be the first the be at the forefront and the "invaders" will be the first to flee.

Have a great day. Thank you all.