• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Boss Sam Gets Thrown Off His Bike At Changi! Lying In Hospital Now Completely Fucked Up! Want To Sue PUB Until Their Pants Drop!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite being a great way to keep fit and burn off some pesky calories, cycling comes with its share of dangers, especially for those who are not careful.

In Jan 2021, a man was cycling in Changi when the front wheel of his bicycle got stuck in a drain cover, causing him to be thrown off the bike. The 42-year-old reportedly suffered multiple fractures to his face and was even unconscious at one point.

1659529620790.png

Now, the man allegedly intends to sue the Public Utilities Board (PUB) for damages that arose from the accident.

Cyclist suffered face fracture after bicycle wheel got stuck in Changi drain cover

In the evening of 16 Jan 2021, Myanmar national Muang Muang Aung Soe Thu was cycling along Changi Point Coastal Walk when the front wheel of his bicycle got stuck in a drain cover.

1659529671448.png

The impact apparently threw 42-year-old Muang off his bicycle, causing him to lose consciousness for a while after landing on the road.

He was subsequently conveyed to the nearby Changi General Hospital for medical attention.

The medical report stated that Muang suffered a subarachnoid haemorrhage, multiple fractures to his face, as well as trauma to his spine, noted Shin Min Daily News. He reportedly also felt weakness in his right hand and both legs.

1659529699391.png

Cyclist allegedly suing PUB for incident
In an update on Tuesday (2 Aug), Shin Min Daily News reported that Muang has filed a lawsuit against PUB.

Though he reportedly did not declare the sum of his claim, the Chinese newspaper stated that such claims overseen by the High Court “start at S$250,000”.

A quick check on the court website shows that a pre-trial conference had taken place on 20 Jul.

https://mustsharenews.com/cyclist-wheel-drain-cover/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This burmese cyclist is obviously an amateur. And a noob when it comes to sinkie roads.

When I was much younger and new to cycling, I kena the same thing. But I managed to somersault and landed on my feet (honest!). Thanks to my wing chun training.

But Boss Sam was boasting so much about his cycling skills in this forum. I didn't expect him to get thrown off his bike like this. Would this forum still be around?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a newbie on Sinkie Rd, veterans rd users fully aware these drain covers along the sides are not fully covered.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But Boss Sam was boasting so much about his cycling skills in this forum. I didn't expect him to get thrown off his bike like this. Would this forum still be around?
I hope he wasn't wearing one of his good watches when he got thrown off! :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP and these foreign talents deserve each other .
I doubt the roads in Burma are in better conditions

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been complaining about this for years. The covers should have the gaps facing the other direction - kerb side
Our highly competent LTA has changed most of the covers across island to “across” rather than “along”. But the point is, never never cycle close to curb side even if that is LTA’s advice. That is the most stupid and dangerous advice ever.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the picture of the bike showed that his IQ is below 20.....
must be some lawyer who jio him to sue the govt, maybe ravi......sorry i amend his IQ to below 10.....stupid fuck

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our highly competent LTA has changed most of the covers across island to “across” rather than “along”. But the point is, never never cycle close to curb side even if that is LTA’s advice. That is the most stupid and dangerous advice ever.

when you are too obedient, common sense gets throw out of the window sometimes

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
This burmese cyclist is obviously an amateur. And a noob when it comes to sinkie roads.

When I was much younger and new to cycling, I kena the same thing. But I managed to somersault and landed on my feet (honest!). Thanks to my wing chun training.

Wah.... Lu, si bei a sai leh..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wing Chun? You must have poofter inclinations. This martial art style was started by a lady and they fight like bapoks.