• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bookie says Chee Bock and Jee See leading the race now

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bookie open plate says odds for Jee See is now 1.50 and Chee Bock is $1.90 whereas the other two is outsider liao. Heard Poni Tan is $3.50 and Tan Ah Lian is $4.5 liao.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are confused. A bookie is the person that lays the odds and accepts the punt from the common man. The bookie is not the horse's behind. You must be talking to the horse's behind as it quite a sight. How else can one explain that TKL is running at $4.50 and TT at 3.50.
Bookie open plate says odds for Jee See is now 1.50 and Chee Bock is $1.90 whereas the other two is outsider liao. Heard Poni Tan is $3.50 and Tan Ah Lian is $4.5 liao.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
. Heard Poni Tan is $3.50 and Tan Ah Lian is $4.5 liao.

The bookie must be daft. If anyone offered me anything more than 1.2 odds on Tony Tan, I would sell my house and car, max out all my credit cards, take maximum loans from the banks just to put everything on this.

Don't underestimate the power of the silent daft majority. They make a difference in EVERY election. Haven't we learnt?