• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Bolehland] - Hijabi arrested for having sex with her own teenage son

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FxbaaKzakAAaVqK

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...llegedly-having-sex-with-teenage-son#cxrecs_s

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The husband is in prison, and she needs a dick. It is heartening she chose to find an in-house dick, instead of having an affair outside. Kudos to her! But she shouldn't have recorded the deed lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the whole idea of genital mutilation is to reduce sex drive. I got it wrong. It looks like its done to increase it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband is in prison, and she needs a dick. It is heartening she chose to find an in-house dick, instead of having an affair outside. Kudos to her! But she shouldn't have recorded the deed lah.
Now both husbsnd snd wife in prison.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe she recorded having sex with son becoz she wanna show the video to her husband ?? :laugh: :roflmao:

as proof that he was cuckolded by his own son !:biggrin::laugh:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman should be release immediately. She did nothing wrong. It is a norm for a Mat family to find comfort among themselves.

father fucks daughter
Mother fuck son
Brother fuck sister
etc ...

It is part of the culture and life.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg