• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BMW woman driver calls police over parking dispute with cabby

HokkienMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever behave like the slut in neighbouring country.... you will get banged upside down left right...so call Sinkiland safe country but no peace... little little bit want to make big movie...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA draw to small parking lot. Is there is minimun length and width for parking lot.
And also all 3 are big car parking in one line.
Both Cabby and the lady really stubborn. If the lady politely ask the cabby to reverse. If the cabby just reverse a bit let the lady out all this will not happen.

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is how the conversation coulda gone

Sinkie slut: Uncle can you move yr car back a liitle not, This carpark getting smaller and smaller everyday like my tennis skirt!

Taxi Driver : OH sure whilst im doing it could you like hike up the skirt a bit back so i can have a peek so its a win win situation?

Singkie slut : Oh uncle u very noty , they dun call me singkie slut for nuthing tho so here have good look.

Problem solved in a mere 5 mins! no need for long drawn session w the cops.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman definitely one of those local PINKERTONs (Sarong Party Girls) with ang moh husband working as expat in some MNC.

The behaviour & dress sense already confirm it!

Once i encountered one pinkerton bitch with three children in the lift at the marine parade multi storey car park next to parkway. Two of the older kids were pure white and the youngest boy was a classical chao chap cheng. The kids were horsing around in the lift and the ccb said in her very pariah american slang; "Donch stand so near the native". This obviously pissed me off like fuck and i asked her in my heavy british accent what the fuck does she mean by native! She just stared and when the door open, she just ran out, neraly forgoting about the three kids!

I got my car on the upper level and got to the floor that she parked, saw the cheap slut and her HDB labeled Hyundai (that ugly piece of tall but small MPV shit, never know what model is that). I wind down the window and told her rich ang mo don't stay in hdb estate and her husband must be some overpaid blue collar worker and don't be too happy one day she returned to his american natives, she will just be the cheap asian slut! Btw, this bitch is really ugly, the kind that you will slap real hard because they are really really ugly!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This woman definitely one of those local PINKERTONs (Sarong Party Girls) with ang moh husband working as expat in some MNC.

Once i encountered one pinkerton bitch with three children in the lift at the marine parade multi storey car park next to parkway. Two of the older kids were pure white and the youngest boy was a classical chao chap cheng. The kids were horsing around in the lift and the ccb said in her very pariah american slang; "Donch stand so near the native". This obviously pissed me off like fuck and i asked her in my heavy british accent what the fuck does she mean by native! She just stared and when the door open, she just ran out, neraly forgoting about the three kids!

I got my car on the upper level and got to the floor that she parked, saw the cheap slut and her HDB labeled Hyundai (that ugly piece of tall but small MPV shit, never know what model is that). I wind down the window and told her rich ang mo don't stay in hdb estate and her husband must be some overpaid blue collar worker and don't be too happy one day she returned to his american natives, she will just be the cheap asian slut! Btw, this bitch is really ugly, the kind that you will slap real hard because they are really really ugly!

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. yes, some or many of such specimen are pretty arrogant and proud of what they are "into".
3. the funny thing is that it is the guy that leech on the spg and the latter does not seem to mind but proud of it.
4. another is the staying in hbd, we know how well off is the ang mo prick?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of sluts should be spanked with their panties down at the morning gathering of our schools as the education to our children for proper behaviour.

They should be bondaged and spanked with bare hands, canes and paddles.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're generally two ways of handling this type of situation, which is not uncommon given the narrow carparking spaces in Singapore.

Scenario A

Driver : *&^%$#@! Who's that idiot don't know how to park car properly!?

Cabbie : *&^%$#@! You're that idiot, and also blind. Can't you see your car is across the line!?

Scenari B

Driver : Uncle, I can't go out because your cab is parked too near. Can shift a bit, let me drive out?

Cabbie : Sorry, you can see that I also have no more space left to reverse. Let's work out something.

Scenario B is only possible in an alternate universe. The idea of getting your way using fear and power is already deeply entrenched in the Singaporean consciousness.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the risk of digressing, why is this BMW driver wearing such a cheap watch? Why Casio instead of Patek Phillipe?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This taxi driver has no balls, and the woman is an idiot. If I were the taxi driver, I would back up, and after the lady has walked away, I will casually key her BMW. Minimum, it will be a $3000 paint job to fix the keying, especially, if the scratch is deep enough. i always carry a pocket knife around for situations like this. I have done it before, very easy. Even in broad daylight, u hide the sharp object in your hand, with the sharp end protruding out, lower your hand to the level of the car, and scrape the paint as u walk by. If you use enough strenght, u will scratch the metal too. This lady is stupid, because she drives a very expensive car and she is fucking around with someone who does not own their own car, she has much more to lose.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Oh, the kind u put a plastic bag on their head while u are fucking them doggy?:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should go to Paris in the night, you have that kind of parking. Because cos shortage, so cars are parked bumpers to bumpers. Wondering how they get out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The cops are really pathetic to side with her. The taxi is clearly within his designated lot, and her bimmer is not. I know this street, the lots are ok, not tiny. She should have been able to fit her car in it. Across the street got one vegetarian indian restaurant, quite yummy. LOL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, i thought it was the lady who called the police?

oh yeah, well if he just explain politely no space, he cannot go back then can settle it, why argue with a small woman, you know lah, woman status was lower than slave 2000 yrs ago, only recently they are equality with man, so they want to show off their new power.

give in to them lah. worse come to worse drive away.

life is too short to argue with women for small stuff.

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
This taxi driver has no balls, and the woman is an idiot. If I were the taxi driver, I would back up, and after the lady has walked away, I will casually key her BMW. Minimum, it will be a $3000 paint job to fix the keying, especially, if the scratch is deep enough. i always carry a pocket knife around for situations like this. I have done it before, very easy. Even in broad daylight, u hide the sharp object in your hand, with the sharp end protruding out, lower your hand to the level of the car, and scrape the paint as u walk by. If you use enough strenght, u will scratch the metal too. This lady is stupid, because she drives a very expensive car and she is fucking around with someone who does not own their own car, she has much more to lose.
'SCRATCH and WIN', yeah......:biggrin:.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did I hear PAINT JOB ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I also want hang my swiss knife to my keys liao...
In case anything, just act stupid... come back later and ZORRO ... :biggrin: