• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloke sniffing woman's butt like a dog

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
dogs sniff balls ...that's because dogs live in a pack and each has a position in that pack..and the alpha one is determined by the testone smelled through its balls...dogs can tell a lot by their sense of smell and they are judging another dog by sniffing its balls

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be one of those 'peaceful' brown people who were brought into the UK by Tony Blair. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand such a fetish. Maybe he wants to smell the bawu of her butt hole. But she's wearing pants, and all he gets is to smell some cloth that is contaminated with germs. Or maybe he's hoping that she'll fart while he's sniffing her posterior. But what is the possibility of that happening during those few seconds?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand such a fetish. Maybe he wants to smell the bawu of her butt hole. But she's wearing pants, and all he gets is to smell some cloth that is contaminated with germs. Or maybe he's hoping that she'll fart while he's sniffing her posterior. But what is the possibility of that happening during those few seconds?
KNN my uncle think this is only a warming up exercise KNN waiting for customer with mini skirt with panty for the real action KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone has a different fetish. Even at a young age. :wink:

EXyfz7AU4AERpVW.jpg