• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blacklisted pervert biden video

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
digital despots have blocked this from being searched on google and all major outlets. Spread it.
Biden is a sick fuck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most people are hum sup. Few of them are hum sup for children. :wink:

EXi98OHWsAA1kwS.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. Was she not wearing a bra? It take someone very experienced like Biden to locate those little rosebuds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aliyah,
Aiyah, Jared Kurchner's family has links to China.

By 'links' I mean selling out the country i.e. America, including giving over state secrets. Not just simply 'doing business'.

Kushner was a private citizen, Joe Biden was the VP.

False equivalence from the Trump haters again. :wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
By 'links' I mean selling out the country i.e. America, including giving over state secrets. Not just simply 'doing business'.

Kushner was a private citizen, Joe Biden was the VP.

False equivalence from the Trump haters again. :wink:
Kushner just a plain ordinary citizen, yeah right.

Also don't forget Ivanka's China IP rights biz interest.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your daughter is sexually harassed by biden and you can still support him and the party thats when you are one sick fuck