• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black Lives Matter March 30th edition

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K.N.N.

Spot on.
I buy curry puff.
Saids I want ""kentang"".
He catch no bola.

Haha....problem ya. Tere were once i bght peanut pancake. Husband sinkie. Wife prc. Husband not around. I only saw redbeans pancake on display. I asked her are u making kacang/peanut pancake? Gave me tat kind of blur look....sem mok? I also dont know how to translate into Mandarin. :thumbsdown:

1617162917333.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xi days are numbered. Soon u will be short of weeds. :poop:

Oh ya....i really hope those cheena Msians all migrate to Sinkieland. JiaYu! :poop: But abg @nightsafari, a jolly good fella, can stay put in Msia if he wish to. :thumbsup:
terima kasih bang. I really hope that my fellow Chinese in Malaysia do their best to integrate. In fact, I see many of them do. Orang is orang. I don't care race. A few choose to be belligerent and cause racial trouble. But no matter what race, every race always got trouble makers. Always got a few bad apples no matter what.

So far unfortunately, Xi looks to be secure. :unsure: