• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bill Clinton charmed his way with the North Koreans

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Obama could not go. It would have been a political game from the start and the USA could have been held to ransom.
Bill Clinton was the ideal person to go, a well-respected former president who was not in a position to negotiate as a country leader, but who was well known and respected world wide. It speaks volume for the man that he went, he had no incentive to go other than to help. It also speaks quite well of Kim that he agreed to the release.
I wonder who among our current or ex leaders would have done the same thing as Bill Clinton.

note the choice of color for the tie for BC and his team :p:p:p

does blue have a calming effect? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And perhaps BC chin-wagged with Kim on their private shenanigans with opposite gender? Talk about common ground:biggrin::p:p

come to think of it, our President also exchanged himself for the safety of some hostages back in 1974? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except calling them fugly, nobody really condemn these two women for trespassing and spying against their own kimchi kakilang ? They should have been executed there and then for spying.

How did they "strayed" into a closed border ? Mat Selamat, their alumni.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama could not go. It would have been a political game from the start and the USA could have been held to ransom.
Bill Clinton was the ideal person to go, a well-respected former president who was not in a position to negotiate as a country leader, but who was well known and respected world wide. It speaks volume for the man that he went, he had no incentive to go other than to help. It also speaks quite well of Kim that he agreed to the release.
I wonder who among our current or ex leaders would have done the same thing as Bill Clinton.

bill clinton was great. usa was richer when he was president
then bush mess up the economic
obama probably will not bring amercian economic to the point where bill clinton left off

bill clinton, now very free, his wife keep flying away, very little sex for him, it is his chance to have some korean fun in nk and then two more spg on the plane. i like his life.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
spg
they deserve hard labour

Actually their current job scope is that of a sex and pleasure slave. Yup, their scope should be expanded towards taking up more responsibilities if not multitasking.

We believe that the gulags in Russia and North Korea are still stuck in the 50s, where one person does one person's kind of job. Should be five to keep with the present times.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
the photo give by cnn of euna is i think her best photo. (she look horrible)
laura seem to be better looking one.

and of course, both look shit without makeup on tv, when they board the plane to freedom.

anyway who care if they do hard labour in nk. i am sure NS was worse, 2.5 years + 14 reservist. and FT taking your jobs away.

You are fat, but we agree with you on this also.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except calling them fugly, nobody really condemn these two women for trespassing and spying against their own kimchi kakilang ? They should have been executed there and then for spying.

How did they "strayed" into a closed border ? Mat Selamat, their alumni.

South Koreans are brainwashed by the USA while North Koreans are brainwashed by Russia, into fighting against each other.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
bill clinton was great. usa was richer when he was president
then bush mess up the economic
obama probably will not bring amercian economic to the point where bill clinton left off

bill clinton, now very free, his wife keep flying away, very little sex for him, it is his chance to have some korean fun in nk and then two more spg on the plane. i like his life.

If not for the constraints of his political career Bill would have beaten Ron Jeremy from the other industry.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
In peasantpore, many peasants know, 'you die, your own biz and if organs good, regime will take'.

A evil and heartless regime bent on ensuring the well-being of the Imperial Family, shame shame shame peasantpore!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HOTA is one of most inhumane laws ever passed.

Harvesting and donation should be outlawed. Queue up for the sale.

For example, a poor fellow dies and got his organs "harvested" and "donated" to another rich fellow, he says thank you very much. But the "donor's" family still poor and suffering and even starving.

You may ask me, what if the donor's family is rich? I'll tell you then, so be it. However, I'll ask you back, what if the donor's family is poor and starving? If you ask a "if" question, be prepared to answer an "if" question, ya?

By NS the Government takes away 2 years of our prime and 20 years of reservist inconveniences. I really warm up to to the idea of being recolonised by the British or reocccupied by the Japanese or remerged with Malaysia. All options look better.

Loong_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be he offered his wife Hillary's nude photos or sex video or bra + panties to Kim. :confused::p

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34278

Can it be that simple?

Can diplomatic handshake please North Korean Kim to free the 2 US spies?

Did he pay $$$$$$?

Did he bent over?

Did he do the Monica Luwinsky blow job?

Did he betrayed South Korea by giving strategic secrets to North?

Did he made a secret dirty political deal?

Did he sell arms to communist?

It must be something worth the while for the North Koreans that's why they released the spies.

What did he do in Pyong Yang to please Kim?

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be he offered his wife Hillary's nude photos or sex video or bra + panties to Kim. :confused::p

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34278

Can it be that simple?

Can diplomatic handshake please North Korean Kim to free the 2 US spies?

Did he pay $$$$$$?

Did he bent over?

Did he do the Monica Luwinsky blow job?

Did he betrayed South Korea by giving strategic secrets to North?

Did he made a secret dirty political deal?

Did he sell arms to communist?

It must be something worth the while for the North Koreans that's why they released the spies.

What did he do in Pyong Yang to please Kim?

He
did
many
things
but
he
did
not
have
sex
with
that
woman
and
he
did
not
inhale
when
he
smoked
that
funny
cigarette !!!!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the entire negotiation process had to in essence a mix of soft and hard. It would be unthinkable for Kim to succumb to humility or shaken by pure threats. It doesn't help that his eldest son is often travelling around various countries where the US could easily nab him.

"Either we both win or we both lose. Take your pick."

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

not in NK. kim is a fuckin eccentric. who knows what BC had to do to secure their release. not impossible kim wanted him to do a monica on him first