• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Big discount for senior citizens

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spotted this establishment in AMK providing holistic services giving 42% discount to senior citizens. Any senior citizen here interested PM me for address.

IMG_20180321_042520.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Spotted this establishment in AMK providing holistic services giving 42% discount to senior citizens. Any senior citizen here interested PM me for address.

Long time no see and you are still pimping screws. Knn!

Can use Medisave or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really daffy....the picture says totsville...tel number 64813310....just call that number, & pretend to ask where is the location, you want to enrol your child there...duh!

I did a google search, Totsville Montessori Centre, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, #01-1687, 560340...no need to PM

According to the map view...this special offer place is not there..

AMK RC volunteers gets extra special service?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only $20 an hour for foot and body massage in san jose. the ones nears ranch 99 are advertising $18 an hour including happy ending. very competitive prices now if you need cim, bj or hj. :p

o.jpg

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
h2hand ...

head 2 hand la ...

which head 2 hand? ... u imajin la ....

whose head in whose hand? ... u decide la ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, I don't think you wanna go. he just claimed that his staff's are from chennai

In that case, they use their left hand or right hand?....for they clean their bum with the left & eat with the right...but sometimes, they forgot their right from left...& that is why...they never know their wrong from right... ha ha ha

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, they use their left hand or right hand?....for they clean their bum with the left & eat with the right...but sometimes, they forgot their right from left...& that is why...they never know their wrong from right... ha ha ha

Boss John Tan said that it doesn't matter when he off the lights.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 40041

This joint looks sleazy. I've already informed the relevant authorities and the local RC. They will follow up on my intel and will be raiding this place soon. I would find it hilarious to learn if they caught some of the samsters here with their pants down and dicks grabbed firmly by some hooker masquerading as a masseur.