• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG BULLY USA stole intellectual property from Europe THEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just admit it yourself you are PROUD Chinese traitor dog song song making false accusations of me. Increase post count is something cheap and dirty ONLY lowlife sons of whores like you will think of. Just like selling cb to buy condo.
Psychologists are so right that how you judged others is a reflection of yourself hahaha.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey don’t come and boss me around. PROUD Chinese traitor dog character through and through indeed.
I am not bossing you, I am merely helping you to be more productive in your daily postings. Just like in working life, inefficient and unnecessary methods have to change, otherwise you will get the sack or made redundant in due course.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey this is my thread and I want to highlight specific paragraphs. You are not helping but messing it up. Fuck off proud Chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸!
Hey get it ok I am doing Hokkien charity education. Don’t come and boss others around on how to do charity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not bossing you, I am merely helping you to be more productive in your daily postings. Just like in working life, inefficient and unnecessary methods have to change, otherwise you will get the sack or made redundant in due course.
No you are not. You are obviously a self entitled big bully when I already explained my rationale.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
PROUD Chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸obviously all these good daily nutrients information are prepared in advance and so can’t be copied but screenshots. It’s a lot of hard work indeed.

actually gin, I am actually very interested in this particular subject. If you do put it in 1 post, it makes it a lot easier to read. I think @AhMeng just trying to be helpful. really from my opinion, I do come across interesting info in your posts on occasion, but your posting style, just makes me give up sometimes.

Just to add to your theme, the Americans really swallowed the whole cake during WW2. It was because the Poms were so desperate for assistance, they handed all of Britain's technological secrets at the time to the Americans. I don't really remember all the details, but there was this guy that they sent over with a briefcase full of stuff hoping that the Americans would reciprocate by giving them war materiel. They Americans took it and instead of giving them anything outright, they gave them the lend lease act.

As a result of that America leapfrogged (sorry froggy!) the known world in tech advancement. Before WW2, they were something like #10 or #20. After WW2, they shot straight to the top. They also took in all the Nazi scientists and all the Jap war criminals (unit 713) and gave them amnesty in exchange for their information and skills. On top of that not enough, they got a huge cash bonus from lots of countries hutang them. Britain didn't stop paying off lend lease until after some 50 years.

From this lesson, America learnt the value and benefits of waging war which is why it's still doing so today.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese smoked opium for leisure and plant opiums in SW China...

BE stole opium seeds there and grow them in Calcutta India through silk routes....

Why BE poomies in US did not grow opium in US soil? Your guess are good as mine...
no need to guess. it's called the boston tea party. the Yanks already kicked the BE out of America some 50 years before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually gin, I am actually very interested in this particular subject. If you do put it in 1 post, it makes it a lot easier to read. I think @AhMeng just trying to be helpful. really from my opinion, I do come across interesting info in your posts on occasion, but your posting style, just makes me give up sometimes.

Just to add to your theme, the Americans really swallowed the whole cake during WW2. It was because the Poms were so desperate for assistance, they handed all of Britain's technological secrets at the time to the Americans. I don't really remember all the details, but there was this guy that they sent over with a briefcase full of stuff hoping that the Americans would reciprocate by giving them war materiel. They Americans took it and instead of giving them anything outright, they gave them the lend lease act.

As a result of that America leapfrogged (sorry froggy!) the known world in tech advancement. Before WW2, they were something like #10 or #20. After WW2, they shot straight to the top. They also took in all the Nazi scientists and all the Jap war criminals (unit 713) and gave them amnesty in exchange for their information and skills. On top of that not enough, they got a huge cash bonus from lots of countries hutang them. Britain didn't stop paying off lend lease until after some 50 years.

From this lesson, America learnt the value and benefits of waging war which is why it's still doing so today.
Not true at all. Obviously that proud Chinese traitor dog @AhMeng is NOT trying to be helpful but as usual this lazy and evil bastard did nothing good while feeling so entitled to point ccb fingers at people doing hard work. Lazy and evil people no need to defend just open ccb mouth to attack while good hardworking people got to defend everything we do.

Once again, I am doing charity education of ESSENCE of history. Unlike you I don’t find it useful to post one long article for people to read but much more useful to post selected paragraphs of the article that conveyed the essence THAT I WANT TO CONVEY, which is what I have been doing. My source of information is always indicated and if you are interested, you can easily google to read the entire article. Btw my point is not necessarily the point of the article. As you should notice by now, my point can be from a selection of articles and not just one article.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BIG BULLY USA is obviously waging war on China to stop it from progressing or rather overtaking them by targeting superior companies like Huawei that already overtook Apple.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BIG BULLY USA is obviously waging war on China to stop it from progressing or rather overtaking them by targeting superior companies like Huawei that already overtook Apple.
8E106435-7350-4B6A-BA4A-15BAF70A2C05.jpeg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true at all. Obviously that proud Chinese traitor dog @AhMeng is NOT trying to be helpful but as usual this lazy and evil bastard did nothing good while feeling so entitled to point ccb fingers at people doing hard work. Lazy and evil people no need to defend just open ccb mouth to attack while good hardworking people got to defend everything we do.

Once again, I am doing charity education of ESSENCE of history. Unlike you I don’t find it useful to post one long article for people to read but much more useful to post selected paragraphs of the article that conveyed the essence THAT I WANT TO CONVEY, which is what I have been doing. My source of information is always indicated and if you are interested, you can easily google to read the entire article. Btw my point is not necessarily the point of the article. As you should notice by now, my point can be from a selection of articles and not just one article.

well, putting aside what you think of AhMeng, I really would prefer reading 1 contiguous post. that's all.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Thanks for agreeing with me. In fact I also agree that she post good news item once in a while. I was just trying to help her to be more productive and efficient, but I guess she's not going to listen judging by her responses. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks when they refuse to learn. Even if an old dog buys the latest gadget, he or she wouldn't know how to use the new functional tools to benefit his or her own productivity.

In office environment, they are known as DEADWOOD. Lol :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for agreeing with me. In fact I also agree that she post good news item once in a while. I was just trying to help her to be more productive and efficient, but I guess she's not going to listen judging by her responses. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks when they refuse to learn. Even if an old dog buys the latest gadget, he or she wouldn't know how to use the new functional tools to benefit his or her own productivity.

no worries. i just call it like i see it. Instead of getting mad, she should just make her opinions more accessible. but yes, I've met lots of office deadwood...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of obvious, biased and unjustified non stop character assassination can be called “trying to be helpful” only by fellow bastards. And btw you lazy and evil old chinese traitor dog are wrong as usual. Not only is it productive and efficient such screenshots are big help to the flow of my thoughts.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset