• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG BULLY USA is the same as other big criminal bullies here. TOP smearer and do character assassination of people that exposed their crimes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
88A23E0D-309F-4CEC-9760-958083E93238.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is exactly what happened to me isn’t it? Attacked on my sex life to discredit me - even when I have none.

Obviously the problem lies with the BIG BULLY and not their targeted victims. Everything that I did or didn’t do all don’t matter as truth don’t matter to big bullies that will use any way to attack me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t need to tell you or anyone WHY. I just need to say WHAT I AM to retort your ccb Malaysian ccb allegations of me.
Very self entitled ccb Malaysian BIG BULLIES open their ccb mouth make baseless ccb allegations of me and demand I have to defend and explain my life WHY to them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very self entitled ccb Malaysian BIG BULLIES open their ccb mouth make baseless ccb allegations of me and demand I have to defend and explain my life WHY to them.
KNN of course you can't explain as you have a ccb KNN only bangla can accept to fuck ccb at very low price KNN