• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Big buddha" in Papaya...WTF

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my goodness!!!! A friend just told me that today 158th ranked Shit Times proclaimed Khaw Boon Wan as LIVING BUDDHA in Sembawang!!! Does that mean all the temples in Sembawang need to be torn down and make way for a new temple called the Khaw Buddha and than Kow Tow to this liar who promised in the last election that mean-testing will not be implemented.

Besides, he himself also procalimed Gecko as heavenly mother send to earth.

The meaning of "shame" has indeed reached new height within PAP camp. I am totally speechless. Oh ya, what can we say, their member said we are lesser mortal and unimportant. Prove to them what it means to us in the coming election.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omigod in the name of the Holy Jade Emperor, the Almighty One Lord Buddha, how vain mere mortals can be! No wonder u almost fell off the chair. I puked and puked! What a sick joke!:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omigod in the name of the Holy Jade Emperor, the Almighty One Lord Buddha, how vain mere mortals can be! No wonder u almost fell off the chair. I puked and puked! What a sick joke!:mad:

No wonder, we have a mondern MONKey like Ming Yi!! :rolleyes: that one must be the living ' MONKey god'....:biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing Khaw, who tells children to put their parents in Malaysia and introduce means-testing to deny citizens proper healthcare, to a living buddha is like saying terrorist are the champions of world peace and murderers are life givers.

The 158th is an insult to newspapers around the world.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing Khaw, who tells children to put their parents in Malaysia and introduce means-testing to deny citizens proper healthcare, to a living buddha is like saying terrorist are the champions of world peace and murderers are life givers.

The 158th is an insult to newspapers around the world.

You must be joking

Sending parents to JB is an advice for PEASANTS

If you got the money, you can hire 5 maids to take care of your parents. :oIo:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha did not dispute because Buddha was sleeping. If awake and didn't dispute, Buddha understands a different language and didn't know what was happening.

Reason Buddha did not dispute is not to offend pap, this Buddha is Singaporean always waiting for somebody to take action on his stead.

To Zombie:- Buddha did not sms me. Normally if someone impersonates somebody, that someone will very likely protest, since Buddha didn't dispute the impersonation, i was of the opinion that Mr. Khaw is the new Buddha.

jw5

Loyal
He is starting to make a really bad impression.
The way that ST describes him in the article.
The way that he described Mrs LKY after she died.
The way that he talked about how lucky he was to be alive and how wonderful and cheap the medical treatment was after his heart operation. Very unbecoming from a person who is supposed to make healthcare affordable and available to all Singaporeans.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reason Buddha did not dispute is not to offend pap, this Buddha is Singaporean always waiting for somebody to take action on his stead.

To Zombie:- Buddha did not sms me. Normally if someone impersonates somebody, that someone will very likely protest, since Buddha didn't dispute the impersonation, i was of the opinion that Mr. Khaw is the new Buddha.

"COWBUNGA" wants to take the Boshisattava wows, and become a Buddha, all those serving the MIW's will become one or some will be canonized or receive sainthood of other reigious order; one day. :biggrin:

If Cowbunga is a big buddha the rest are living saints....the old man is big god, the son baby god...and so forth ha ha ha ha:rolleyes: