• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG Bra or BIG B(.)(.)Bs..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An apparentLy scrawny girL of 40kgs max was approaching me aLong the waLkway;when i noticed her
meLons were Like a reaLLy huge D for a smaLL girL to be carrying..:cool:
Next i found myseLf Q'ing beside her at a Supermart's separate check out counter.On cLoser scrunity from the sides', i confirmed she was a fake; cos the moment she Lifted up her basket i saw no fLesh at aLL; except for that BIG fitting Bra's cup..:eek:
Btw, she was wearing a FLoraL sLeeveLess pyjamas type of bLouse+shorts; and i think she's a Viet.:smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me cant speak any Vietnamnese; eXcept for some basic hand gestures which anyone knows..:wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Me cant speak any Vietnamnese; eXcept for some basic hand gestures which anyone knows..:wink:

Don't say I not brother brother. Teach you 2 words, sure can land any viet girls.

1. Lam tinh
2. Liem con cat

No need to thank me :smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mai hai wa hor..wait i kena sLap Left & right..:eek:
Btw, i shaLL do my own's due diLigience 1st..:smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An apparentLy scrawny girL of 40kgs max was approaching me aLong the waLkway;when i noticed her
meLons were Like a reaLLy huge D for a smaLL girL to be carrying..:cool:
Next i found myseLf Q'ing beside her at a Supermart's separate check out counter.On cLoser scrunity from the sides', i confirmed she was a fake; cos the moment she Lifted up her basket i saw no fLesh at aLL; except for that BIG fitting Bra's cup..:eek:
Btw, she was wearing a FLoraL sLeeveLess pyjamas type of bLouse+shorts; and i think she's a Viet.:smile:

lianbeng says: that means u saw her nipples liao lor? simi color? :biggrin: some women nipples bigger than areola (surrounding of nipples)!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
AQUMAww.jpg