• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beyond Suspicion? By Francis Seow

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
abang tulan already.

use gunboat diplomacy like the British dickhead Lord Palmerston.

Cut this damned rubbish please. You're testing my patience.

If you have an issue with Mark Andrew why don't you simply give him a call or go to his office and say whatever you want straight to his face instead of hiding in the shadows here.

If you want to make it personal take your feud to the real world. This forum is not the place for your childish vendettas.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to you, scroobal is the best. If I have an issue with Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong, why would I associate him with scroobal?

Anyone with some intelligence would be able to conclude that it is because scroobal has been identified correctly as Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong that the responses from the monikers he uses (and occasionally you) have been over the top. :biggrin:

Easy, easy. forum belongs to Leongsam. Have to abide by his rules. As in anywhere in the world, it is never fair. Unlike you, names like TFBH, GD, Debonerman can get away with throwing ridiculous gay insults at you, many times, every day, in any thread. Strangely though, scroobal never does it.:rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy, easy. forum belongs to Leongsam. Have to abide by his rules. As in anywhere in the world, it is never fair. Unlike you, names like TFBH, GD, Debonerman can get away with throwing ridiculous gay insults at you, many times, every day, in any thread. Strangely though, scroobal never does it.:rolleyes:

Fuck your mother cheebye you gay fuck with two degrees wide vision.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on gay boy! Terrific post, btw.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yoz Doggy, how are you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm fine! Thanks. Please tell your mom to contact me directly. Tell her I don't like her using her gay boy son as a proxy to pass me messages. Tell her yeah I still love doggying her. ......LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm fine! Thanks. Please tell your mom to contact me directly. Tell her I don't like her using her gay boy son as a proxy to pass me messages. Tell her yeah I still love doggying her. ......LOL

If you can't handle her, please call me to take over. I will settle the hotel bill.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't handle her, please call me to take over. I will settle the hotel bill.

Alamaking's mother love golf ball leather mouth strap to muffle her sreams. I don' need your help. You can fuck jw5 in the next room. Go easy huh? His anus is raw...Lol

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justice Lai became the first local grad and the youngest at 40 to make the High Court Bench. He went to the bench from Lee & Lee. He was longest serving judge when he died. Despite all this he never made it to Appellate bench which people like VK Rajah made it in less than 3 years after becoming a judge. And VK was the son of the man who staged the PAP coup de tat that took control from Old Man for a few brief days. VK went on to make a number of landmark rulings from the word go when hearing appeals.

Lai after Sam Sinnathuray became Old Man's and Yong Pung How's favourite trigger man. He could be relied on to do the needful. When he was appointed to hear the Tang Liang Hong's defamation case, CJ Yong probably forgot that Lai had also been drawn into Nassim Jade saga and the Nassim Jade was one of the alleged defamation issue raised by Tang. Any schoolboy would know that common sense and fair play dictates that he should recuse himself. He did not. When Tang's lawyer made an application to that effect he dismissed the application.

He was so desperate to please that he did not raise that the legal fraternity considered him a laughing stock.

The explanation Pretending not to know lky personally was the bigger joke