• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of this old man.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1642426607032.png

Was at Clementi MRT station today around 7.15PM in the evening to take the train back home. And when the train arrived, I was getting ready to board the train and when the platform door opened I stood at the side and waited for people to alight first before boarding. And when upon boarding suddenly this old man came out last minute and block my way from boarding into the train when he was alighting last minute from the train. And he did a eye contact and did a "What" hand sign to expect me to give way to him when he is alighting last minute and there are a bunch of people left and right blocking me to get on board the train. And after that he shouted at me saying "Don't block the way lah idiot!" then I when to look at him in shocked what wrong did I do when is my turn to board the train after a bunch of people alighted already. Then after he alighted he came back and shouted at me "This is Singapore, use your Fxcking brain to think for people to alight and this is not your Fxcking property!". And he walked away and pointed finger at me and that's the time I took out my phone to capture his face and he saw and quickly walked away like a pussy. I presumed he doesn't have balls to challenge me more as he knows in the end he will have a heavier Karma for his action. I wonder why is he behaving like this when he is the one who is at fault last minute alighting from the train and scolding people with his dirty mouth. And judging him he is a extreme racist too by using the sentence like "This is Singapore" Probably just came out from IMH or just don't have a life.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a piece of shit. But then again you are also a pussy. Knn u fuck the motherfucker up la. U don’t even dare to shout at him? These days ppl are holding back because they are worried of getting caught on Stomp, but then allow bad behavior to take place and in the process encourage assholes to continue behaving badly!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 131577

Was at Clementi MRT station today around 7.15PM in the evening to take the train back home. And when the train arrived, I was getting ready to board the train and when the platform door opened I stood at the side and waited for people to alight first before boarding. And when upon boarding suddenly this old man came out last minute and block my way from boarding into the train when he was alighting last minute from the train. And he did a eye contact and did a "What" hand sign to expect me to give way to him when he is alighting last minute and there are a bunch of people left and right blocking me to get on board the train. And after that he shouted at me saying "Don't block the way lah idiot!" then I when to look at him in shocked what wrong did I do when is my turn to board the train after a bunch of people alighted already. Then after he alighted he came back and shouted at me "This is Singapore, use your Fxcking brain to think for people to alight and this is not your Fxcking property!". And he walked away and pointed finger at me and that's the time I took out my phone to capture his face and he saw and quickly walked away like a pussy. I presumed he doesn't have balls to challenge me more as he knows in the end he will have a heavier Karma for his action. I wonder why is he behaving like this when he is the one who is at fault last minute alighting from the train and scolding people with his dirty mouth. And judging him he is a extreme racist too by using the sentence like "This is Singapore" Probably just came out from IMH or just don't have a life.
Not "a bunch of people" but may be, a group of people, or several people.
Bunch is for a bunch of bananas, like a school of fish, a gaggle of geese, a pride of lions.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 131577

Judging from this you're probably not Chinese. Indian probably?

A significant proportion of Singapore is racist especially old fucks like him. These losers have nothing in their sad, pathetic lives to be happy about so they pick an easy target to dump on. Anything to make them feel bigger than a piece of shit that they are. I've encountered this before as well, but it was a younger woman.

To answer your question, a good number of people have mental health issues. They just haven't sought treatment yet. But I would just move on and forget about it. Unless you wish to make a police report or talk to the news, it's not worth your time.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 131577

yeah! exactly.... the one who wrote this, took pic of that asshole is nothing more than a pussy!

bla bla bla then whipped put his camera phone - this is what whimp, whanker or pussyman will do!

simply ask him to control tower and settle lah.... if no time, then let go lahhh, why so many rubbish words to reluctantly swallowing his pride & ego

what judging? what karma? be his karma if he dares. too bad, balless chao ah kua!

haizzzz

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from this you're probably not Chinese. Indian probably?

A significant proportion of Singapore is racist especially old fucks like him. These losers have nothing in their sad, pathetic lives to be happy about so they pick an easy target to dump on. Anything to make them feel bigger than a piece of shit that they are. I've encountered this before as well, but it was a younger woman.

To answer your question, a good number of people have mental health issues. They just haven't sought treatment yet. But I would just move on and forget about it. Unless you wish to make a police report or talk to the news, it's not worth your time.
Racism is a mental issue these days? :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to official MRT usage propaganda for commuters, if people inside the train want to alight and you block the way, then you are in the wrong. They have the right of way, and you must give way. Whether they come out at the last minute or not is irrelevant.

No wonder the old uncle was annoyed. 好狗不挡路!:wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slit his throat and gorge out his eyes.
Talk so much take photo for fuck???
And he walked away and pointed finger at me and that's the time I took out my phone to capture his face and he saw and quickly walked away like a pussy. I presumed he doesn't have balls to challenge me more as he knows in the end he will have a heavier Karma for his action
Indeed. If he leelee wanted to challenge for a fight the moment he pointed finger is the time to take out a fucking punch and not a fucking camera

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one who took the photo and complain is the actual pussy. He should confront the old man and challenge him to 单挑。

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who took the photo and complain is the actual pussy. He should confront the old man and challenge him to 单挑。
But Sinkies like Laksaboy follow the rules blindly and will kowtow and say sorry!
According to official MRT usage propaganda for commuters, if people inside the train want to alight and you block the way, then you are in the wrong. They have the right of way, and you must give way. Whether they come out at the last minute or not is irrelevant.

No wonder the old uncle was annoyed. 好狗不挡路!:wink:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old fart must be one of the sammyboys here. Only in Sinkapore we have those floor arrows to tell you bozos how to stand and move.