• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Malaysia and Malaysians

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians are some of the nicest people in the world. On the other hand Singaporeans are kiasu, kiasi, rude and like to act high ses.

Singaporeans are nice people but a lot of malaysians like to call themselves Singaporeans.

Malaysian husband

st_20170616_vncouple_3212270.jpg

Couple charged over Toa Payoh food centre ruckus https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/couple-charged-over-toa-payoh-food-centre-ruckus

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All jiuhu kis drivers enter Singapore must hv a Singapore address and a App registered code. This code pays insurance to get into the App...

No App phones no entry to Singapore...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN have to be extra aware of Malaysians couple especially white collar workers KNN only if 1 spouse is sinkie then can reduce awareness KNN

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are nice people but a lot of malaysians like to call themselves Singaporeans.

Malaysian husband

st_20170616_vncouple_3212270.jpg

Couple charged over Toa Payoh food centre ruckus https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/couple-charged-over-toa-payoh-food-centre-ruckus

http://www.novel-learning.com

Novel Learning Centre
1.4 (25) · Learning center
NEX
23 Serangoon Central, #04-78 nex · 6555 6918

Novel Learning Centre
2.5 (77) · Education center
271 Bukit Timah Road #01-08A/#B1-01, Balmoral Rd · 6732 7115

Novel Learning Centre
1.3 (15) · Learning center
50 East Coast Road #02-34/34A, Roxy Square Shopping Centre · 6345 5334

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians are some of the nicest people in the world. On the other hand Singaporeans are kiasu, kiasi, rude and like to act high ses.
Another proof that ccb Malaysians tell lies without batting an eyelid even when the evidence of them being mean evil and nasty bastards and bitches are everywhere from mudland to Spore. I can confirm Malaysians - other than Malays - are nice to you only for a reason. Be it you are their boss or something to sell to you or whatever benefit FOR THEMSELVES. Malaysian Chinese or Indians are NEVER nice for no reason.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another proof that ccb Malaysians tell lies without batting an eyelid even when the evidence of them being mean evil and nasty bastards and bitches are everywhere from mudland to Spore. I can confirm Malaysians - other than Malays - are nice to you only for a reason. Be it you are their boss or something to sell to you or whatever benefit FOR THEMSELVES. Malaysian Chinese or Indians are NEVER nice for no reason.
And once that benefit is gone or secured in their hands, their niceness comes off in a flash when anything goes wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians who own Businesses in Singapore

These businessmen are usually dishonest. They must be quite good at conning before expanding out of Malaysia. If you are their neighbours in workplace, these malaysian bosses will usually park at your parking lots, bring trashes from other places to throw, hire workers without permits. They survive because they are willing to break the rules and selfishly create inconveniences.
This is typical ccb Malaysian behavior to park their car at their neighbours’ lot while their own lots are not occupied. And throw rubbish to neighbours too. I should know as I have houseS in JB. So whoever in Living in Jb saying how good their neighbours are is a liar. There is no good neighbor in mudland, all are selfish bastards differing only by the degree of selfishness and nastiness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is typical ccb Malaysian behavior to park their car at their neighbours’ lot while their own lots are not occupied.
And don’t even think you can do the reverse to them. Like I said before my rubbish bin crossed the line A BIT was immediately knocked down and one PRC told me their car lamp got knocked down when their car crossed the line. Whereas my ccb Malaysian neighbours from hell everyday crossed the line song song and park their car in my space.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another proof that ccb Malaysians tell lies without batting an eyelid even when the evidence of them being mean evil and nasty bastards and bitches are everywhere from mudland to Spore.
That’s why we should tear down the face of these evil liars that kept saying Malaysians are nicest people when they are not. People were nice during MALAYA time like my parents generation but now no more as they have degenerated into barbarian animals instead of progressing as humans. I wish someone told me that last time before I stepped into JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why we should tear down the face of these evil liars that kept saying Malaysians are nicest people when they are not. People were nice during MALAYA time like my parents generation but now no more as they have degenerated into barbarian animals instead of progressing as humans. I wish someone told me that last time before I stepped into JB.
And don’t even need to repeat how they - and sinkie traitor dogs - insulted me old chicken slut whore mistress etc Song Song to jurong and called it their entertainment or karma. Ccb Malaysians are coward mean evil bastards and bitches proven by their own actions from kt latha to @UltimaOnline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t even need to repeat how they - and sinkie traitor dogs - insulted me old chicken slut whore mistress etc Song Song to jurong and called it their entertainment or karma. Ccb Malaysians are coward mean evil bastards and bitches proven by their own actions from kt latha to @UltimaOnline.
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores - and sinkie traitor dogs - remember ok I am a virgin is a fact. If I am old chicken slut whore mistress song song to jurong, that’s because you are the product of your old chicken slut whore mistress mother that gave birth to you after song song and that’s why you are bastard - got song song mother gave birth no mother no father teach bastards.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a hateful bitch.