• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of mainly Ah Neh touts at Changi Airport

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a big time cock sucker ar.. Everything to do with ah neh.. You will bring your screwed up bigot views into the Fray.. Chill out for awhile man..It gets old after awhile.

Shut up lah keling why do you follow me around like a dog. It shows perfectly how you shit skins cheat and you dare say it's racism. I wonder why is your kind so fucked up. Have the guts to commit the crimes but no guts to admit it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before budget airlines, I used to fly on courier tickets. Available from Golden Mile then. About S$150 to and fro Bangkok, S$500 to and fro Tokyo (Narita) and S$800 to and fro US (SF or LA). Those days the S$ rates were very much lower and those fares were very cheap at abou 50% discount to market. The courier ticket had the restriction of no check-in luggage. They'd use your check-in allowance for whatever they wanted to send. There's no worry about drugs or contrabands. It was legal company and legal separation of passenger seat from luggage allowance.

Back in those days how high was the sg dollar compared to the thai bhat for eg? I want to see if it's comparable to the fares of today.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in those days how high was the sg dollar compared to the thai bhat for eg? I want to see if it's comparable to the fares of today.

Back in those days, it was about S$1 to 150BHT to US$1.80. Anyway, I don't think that legal courier tickets are available now because of strict anti-terrorist regulations and budget airlines. That's why there're baggage touts around.