• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of loser user acidnjazz

patronic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucker PMed me this...after losing an argument and no balls to meet outside...

"haha i ask for your home address you give me your office. I don't want to visit ur incense burning office, so manage to burn your 5 paper Vans for your mum and dad? Soon they will be going to die after knowing they has a son like you. Your mum is at ur office leh, later your mother there want me to bring my dog over to let her f--k, then ur father want to lick my dog's asshole. Should i call that a threesomE? Your mother, father and my dog?

I rather go your house let your wife suck my dick, your son clean my backside after eating my shit.

Is fun talking to ah beng like you. Anything wrong want to meet outside one to one. Don't act fierce la, who knows maybe you're that ah gua with the backbone over at changi village. hehe

Nice talking to you, seeing ur wife later, you want anything?
Maybe i will save some cum in your fridge for you and ur sister to enjoy.

X4 and M3 haha you mean toy car or paper car you make one? "

If you're here in SBF...this is my message to you...I'll hunt you down using your IP and make you beg for mercy...don't come and talk big and run away...LOSER:oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

"haha i ask for your home address you give me your office. I don't want to visit ur incense burning office, so manage to burn your 5 paper Vans for your mum and dad? Soon they will be going to die after knowing they has a son like you. Your mum is at ur office leh, later your mother there want me to bring my dog over to let her f--k, then ur father want to lick my dog's asshole. Should i call that a threesomE? Your mother, father and my dog?

I rather go your house let your wife suck my dick, your son clean my backside after eating my shit.

Is fun talking to ah beng like you. Anything wrong want to meet outside one to one. Don't act fierce la, who knows maybe you're that ah gua with the backbone over at changi village. hehe

Nice talking to you, seeing ur wife later, you want anything?
Maybe i will save some cum in your fridge for you and ur sister to enjoy.

X4 and M3 haha you mean toy car or paper car you make one? "

If you're here in SBF...this is my message to you...I'll hunt you down using your IP and make you beg for mercy...don't come and talk big and run away...LOSER:oIo:

What did u argue with him over?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the argument. You started it by your rude remarks and insults and what did you expect him to do - buy your wife flowers and your son an ipad. You deserve it. He is probably right about you and changi village. You are a bigger dope for displaying the thread.

You think that threats like tracing his IP is going to frighten him. Are you still schooling? I bet you if anyone ask to meet you outside you would not provide your ID or your contact details but will engage in the usual merry-go-round about who should give their details first and then claim that they are not genuine. And you talking about having balls.

I can lay a bet that you will not reveal your details - all smoke and mirrors and the proverbial gelding you are.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
car ownership brings out the "best" in singaporeans

i have a nice friend but when he gets into his car, he would comment on every other driver's poor driving

then he scratched his car while circling multistorey car park

chio kah peng

patronic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the argument. You started it by your rude remarks and insults and what did you expect him to do - buy your wife flowers and your son an ipad. You deserve it. He is probably right about you and changi village. You are a bigger dope for displaying the thread.

You think that threats like tracing his IP is going to frighten him. Are you still schooling? I bet you if anyone ask to meet you outside you would not provide your ID or your contact details but will engage in the usual merry-go-round about who should give their details first and then claim that they are not genuine. And you talking about having balls.

I can lay a bet that you will not reveal your details - all smoke and mirrors and the proverbial gelding you are.

You said I deserved it means I deserved it ah? Fuck you!:oIo: Smoke and mirrors in your bath room is it? I fucking smoke in your fucking face what can you do? Another loser talk cock...:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right - lost for words that you needed graphics and copying of my words to get a larger mesage footprint. When you traced him , let us know know or else its just hot air. In the meantime, better save your wife and son.

I bet you, you will not do the trace the IP bullshit again after calling your bluff.

You said I deserved it means I deserved it ah? Fuck you!:oIo: Smoke and mirrors in your bath room is it? I fucking smoke in your fucking face what can you do? Another loser talk cock...:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one bro.
car ownership brings out the "best" in singaporeans

i have a nice friend but when he gets into his car, he would comment on every other driver's poor driving

then he scratched his car while circling multistorey car park

chio kah peng

patronic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right - lost for words that you needed graphics and copying of my words to get a larger mesage footprint. When you traced him , let us know know or else its just hot air. In the meantime, better save your wife and son.

I bet you, you will not do the trace the IP bullshit again after calling your bluff.

Whatever you say lor abusing your mod status... sent me a whole load of bullshit and deduct my points...ban me lor i don't give a fuck!:oIo: