• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

better call them Erection Ministers instead

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time the PAP ministers are scared of u is during General Election time.
They are so scared of u because u can use your vote (the cross) to vote against (destroy) the PAP ministers (blood-sucking draculas).

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My multimillionaire ministers are walking the ground again knowing that they will definitely win the next election. Prepare your babies and rest assure you'll have a doctor attending to you when you faint. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Maybe instead of avoiding and slamming my doors, I should welcum them this time around and serve them some laxative laced drink!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe instead of avoiding and slamming my doors, I should welcum them this time around and serve them some laxative laced drink!

cannot do like that

it is very bad

I will serve them Coke or 100 plus lo but ??

my Coke or 100 plus got extra ingredients one

my cum

best if Ms Sun or Fark Me Hard cum to my house