• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bestesr Pinoy Hokkien Americunt Food - Jollibee

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange taste, tried before at this City Plaza outlet.
Ah so were you rejected by a pinoy now? Now Pinoys are bad and only the CCP is good? You know its not looking that good for you, China troll. You can come talk to us, and admit you were sick and needed help when you said good things about the CCP, we are all here to help you, to reeducate you

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah pinoy jollibee taste strange for some reason.

And not sure why is everyone so crazy about it....there's nothing special about the goddam restaurant at all,the menu is so basic and simple like retardo pinoys.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah pinoy jollibee taste strange for some reason.

And not sure why is everyone so crazy about it....there's nothing special about the goddam restaurant at all,the menu is so basic and simple like retardo pinoys.

ya taste abit like sourish, like sweaty armpit smell

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always thought Burmese food was bad until I tried Pinoy food.

a good gauge of a country’s food culture is to see whether they have some National dishes that is world famous. We know the Thais have their tomyam and what not. The Viets have their pho. Pinoys represented by Jolliebee

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thought Burmese food was bad until I tried Pinoy food.
They have a burmese version of rendang if you care to eat in burmese restaurant. Taste almost similar but with more oil.
If pinoy food is so bad, give me one chinese restaurant chain that can match jolly bee!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a good gauge of a country’s food culture is to see whether they have some National dishes that is world famous. We know the Thais have their tomyam and what not. The Viets have their pho. Pinoys represented by Jolliebee
I'm repulsive towards Pinoy food because I might end up pronouncing "coke" as "cock" and "fact" as "fuck".

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have a burmese version of rendang if you care to eat in burmese restaurant. Taste almost similar but with more oil.
If pinoy food is so bad, give me one chinese restaurant chain that can match jolly bee!
ANY Chinese food can beat jollybee.