• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best proof ccp is a reflection of the people. So many walking dogs got a bit of power only abusing innocent people

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly like the mudland and sinkie traitor dogs here and out there got a bit of power only become so ferocious walking dogs so proud stealing slandering harassing me indeed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the best proof you are a slut with long nipple KNN
13119nipple.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got dog try to bite your Cheebye?

You should trim your beef curtains, they are reaching the ground...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So don’t blame the government, but the people. Those real innocent Chinese - especially heroes - will always get harmed by many others that are not innocent people at all.
Don’t blame the government but blame the people full of walking dogs red guard dog material viciously attacking their own kind. AND blame the people full of you die your business mindset.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t blame the government but blame the people full of walking dogs red guard dog material viciously attacking their own kind. AND blame the people full of you die your business mindset.
So don’t blame pap ccp umno but blame the people. The government is a reflection of the people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red guard dogs are always here in this forum. See how proud and how ferocious dogs @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @AhMeng etc here? They exist in two forms pap dogs or opposition dogs but no essential difference in terms of power abuser stealing slandering harassing me.
All are evil coward criminal sons of whores that are rats that dare not make a squeak in my twitter account but hiding in this rat hole are ferocious dogs spewing evil filthy shit endorsed by @Leongsam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not stating fact that chinese red guard dogs here are a reflection of the government. What do people accuse ccp of? Tell lies to harm people. Use power to abuse people. Steal from people. ALL Checked. That’s exactly what red guard dogs here are doing to me.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red guard dogs are always here in this forum. See how proud and how ferocious dogs @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @AhMeng etc here? They exist in two forms pap dogs or opposition dogs but no essential difference in terms of power abuser stealing slandering harassing me.

This group of people are man of substances.

One example : bro @sweetiepie personal finance experience and knowledge was much higher than you. I don't know whether you are a chartered accountant or just some :poop: and you had been losing money on private properties in the Sinkieland and Johor :cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This group of people are man of substances.

One example : bro @sweetiepie personal finance experience and knowledge was much higher than you. I don't know whether you are a chartered accountant or just some :poop: and you had been losing money on private properties in the Sinkieland and Johor :cautious:
Xia suay coward criminal bullies like you calling each other man of substance are so pathetic. @sweetiepie proud Cantonese chinese traitor dog repeating filthy lies of me to win is called an act of man of substance only by you shameless xia suay evil liars cronies sons of whores accusing me whore.