• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best O-level Results In 10 years! Majullah PAP!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan,

Declaring that your salary increased by 6 fold is misleading. You could have increased it from $200 in 1960s to $1200 in 2010. Ha Ha

Keep us inform if your son gets to RJC like my grandkids. Heard that the L1R5 is just 2 or 3 points. Keep us updated even if your pride is hurt that he landed up in a ulu jc.

Even if is RJC. So wat? Mr cow already said after leaving school go look for job.:rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an all A student, A for absent...:o

All A does not qualify u for RJC.. Must be 4 points or below..

My taxi friend's said his daughter got a minus 2 point....how is that possible after all the deductions for ECA, higher Chinese etc.

I doubt that but did not challenge him on this scoring.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, good for these sinkie students lah...hope that they succeed in life and dun end up driving taxi.:o

All A does not qualify u for RJC.. Must be 4 points or below..

My taxi friend's said his daughter got a minus 2 point....how is that possible after all the deductions for ECA, higher Chinese etc.

I doubt that but did not challenge him on this scoring.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
fake, rigged and fixed voters again.

Come to pay interest to CPF rip them off. Would u trust LKY and his PAP cronies not to fixed and rigged you?

We pay for Kids education, eventually they Slave for Familee. Pls vote the Pappies out for the sake of our grand childrens.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
We pay for Kids education, eventually they Slave for Familee. Pls vote the Pappies out for the sake of our grand childrens.

I pity him for slaving all his life. He now pray that she will be able to get a scholarship to study overseas.
He hopes the govt will change the policy and award more scholarships to locals than to foreigners.
He hopes the govt will also change the policy for him to unlock his CPF to fund her daughter's education..

His last resort will be to downgrade and cash out for the funds needed for her daughter education.

Do u think it is fair that the citizen has to sell or downgrade their homes to get the much needed cash..?
Do u think it is fair for the govt to keep locking up our CPF monies..???

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why should anyone congratulate a minister when its the students who sit for the exams?

Anyway one cannot substantiate "best results in 10 years" without taking into account different standards of questions and different bell curve moderation by MOE over the past 10 years

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, good for these sinkie students lah...hope that they succeed in life and dun end up driving taxi.:o

What is wrong or bad about driving taxi?

1. you get to travel and meet people

2. you are your own boss and can flexitime

3. you got regular income

4. you got transport whenever you need to go anywhere

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a waste that they study so hard and end up becoming sinkie taxi drivers...:o

What is wrong or bad about driving taxi?

1. you get to travel and meet people

2. you are your own boss and can flexitime

3. you got regular income

4. you got transport whenever you need to go anywhere

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even Tommy Koh is also unhappy....

ST.TIMES..... Jan 3 2015...

Quote: " I was shocked when the President of one of our universities told us that 60% of his students need financial assistance."

Quote: " One-third of our students go to school with no pocket money for lunch "

See how the huge blood-sucking money machinery, with their uncaring policies made the lives of ordinary Singaporean miserable..

On that note, how can we be the one of the world wealthiest nation.??

somewhere along the lines , facts and truth has been distorted....

In short....we are being lied to...