• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Movie Of 2012! Compulsory For All Christians To Watch!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
or maybe dis 1... "2012...serious ponding...no god...can save...ur ass" :biggrin::p

2012-Front-Cover-11948.jpg

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
amen to that! :wink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yhbbELkGpzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL YOU BLASPHEMOUS INFIDELS ARE GOING TO HELL I TELL YOU!:oIo: TO BE BURNT IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!:oIo::oIo:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo's movie 'We Not Naughty' is by far the Best Movie of 2012. My Pastor has told us that God has forgiven Jack Neo for his sins and those Christians who have yet to forgive Jack Neo are in defiance of God and will be condemned to an eternity in Hell.
Christians who failed to support Jack Neo's latest epic movie We Not Naughty will also have to answer to God on Judgement Day!

yeah you are absolutely correct again.

this is a highly entertaining and creative film , with a super performance from the cast.
if they don't get an oscar nomination , then the whole US Ass film industry will also have to answer to God on Judgement Day!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to clinton666, "Christians will tell u stop believing in lies coz the Bible never says so nobody knows when it will happen.":biggrin:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo's movie 'We Not Naughty' is by far the Best Movie of 2012. My Pastor has told us that God has forgiven Jack Neo for his sins and those Christians who have yet to forgive Jack Neo are in defiance of God and will be condemned to an eternity in Hell.
Christians who failed to support Jack Neo's latest epic movie We Not Naughty will also have to answer to God on Judgement Day!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CWcCMFcutuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;qa6nwoRhcws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa6nwoRhcws&feature=related[/video]

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no shit . I'm not going to waste $10.50 on a local movie which i think will appear on cable in six months time!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of my christian brothers and sisters, including i have watched the movie twice and each time, we felt we were watched over by God himself! For christians who have not done their duty, there is still time to catch the movie!

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of my christian brothers and sisters, including i have watched the movie twice and each time, we felt we were watched over by God himself! For christians who have not done their duty, there is still time to catch the movie!

i watched it 3 times and god appeared right in front of me when the show ended. he was gesturing , and seems be saying something which i don't
quite understand. something like he wanted you to go to bukit timah hill to retrieve a tablet that he hid there.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. no christian will call the LORD name in vain, worm.
3. arsejack has nothing much to offer after all.
4. no this, not enough that, what is next?
5. apparently, the same worm has no brain too going after such materials.