• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Man Win pump petrol $135 pay only $10

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore Police are the most useless people lah.

They are damn farking lazy. I know how the SG police think cos I work with them before.

The way they approach this case is - ok so now both party say shake hand liao then I can close case = LESS WORK can go play game....

Farking lazy buggers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are damn farking lazy. I know how the SG police think cos I work with them before.

The way they approach this case is - ok so now both party say shake hand liao then I can close case = LESS WORK can go play game....

Farking lazy buggers.
U the best.....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No.he a cheap skate scum.

Yeah I mean attendant heard wrong but you rich guy can understand Fuel Ten sounds like Full Tank. Just pay up lah. Make attendant pay? That's cruel man.

It's also not like the car didn't get any petrol. Got a full tank.

So calculative and mean hearted.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I mean attendant heard wrong but you rich guy can understand Fuel Ten sounds like Full Tank. Just pay up lah. Make attendant pay? That's cruel man.

It's also not like the car didn't get any petrol. Got a full tank.

So calculative and mean hearted.
I suppose he did on purpose n did it often.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
30726945_10155583070068727_5094382395157275352_n.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Farking lazy buggers.
FB page closed since 7 early 8 morning. Cannot send greetings to poo bor kia.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind is seasonal old hand cheat.
Maybe all tampines n pasir ris petrol kiosk all kana before.
Sia suay lang
Very gan shin, use "fuel 10" to bluff hearing not so good uncles, knowing uncle lan lan, afraid to lose job, so absorb.

Only fucking smelly low life cantonese kong hu kias are capable of such actions.

Kong fu zai, tiu gao lei hum kar chan.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Very gan shin, use "fuel 10" to bluff hearing not so good uncles, knowing uncle lan lan, afraid to lose job, so absorb.

Only fucking smelly low life cantonese kong hu kias are capable of such actions.

Kong fu zai, tiu gao lei hum kar chan.

LOL! what is hum kar chan?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy veli kind.
Elsewhere whack him till he steam.
Sg netizen call his company till receptionist hang call.