• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Man Win pump petrol $135 pay only $10

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to edmw, this hum kar cham went to report mata. Say scare people go his house wor.

And in police report, he say “fuel ten” wor. Freddy Foong tiu lei lo mei, pork kai hum kar cham. Sinkies might be daft, but not stupid.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to edmw, this hum kar cham went to report mata. Say scare people go his house wor.

And in police report, he say “fuel ten” wor. Freddy Foong tiu lei lo mei, pork kai hum kar cham. Sinkies might be daft, but not stupid.

Who the fuck uses "Fuel 10", he scared people go to his house fuck his wife and fuck his mother's laocheebye??

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB motherfucker Freddy Freak shit, I am activiting my ah Neh pump attendants friends and when they see you, they will shove the pumps into your ass and fill ten you! @#$€+×£!!!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

chinese papers heard said already tracked down the bmw chap.

tampines grc under Heng s k ?

View attachment 41334
I blame caltex and Singapore labour law. How come workers have to pay for mistakes? It's the company that should pay not the workers. No wonder shit jobs no one wants to do n the bosses have the gall to kpkb to pap that no workers n need foreigners when they offer such shit conditions. The pump attendant should not pay. If they make mistakes they should be issued warnings n termination. Pap ministers like Vivian rake up huge losses...but he was never punished. Why should workers pay?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I blame caltex and Singapore labour law. How come workers have to pay for mistakes? It's the company that should pay not the workers. No wonder shit jobs no one wants to do n the bosses have the gall to kpkb to pap that no workers n need foreigners when they offer such shit conditions. The pump attendant should not pay. If they make mistakes they should be issued warnings n termination. Pap ministers like Vivian rake up huge losses...but he was never punished. Why should workers pay?
Fucking pok kai cantonese, tiu lei lo ma hum hai! Of course you sarport kong hu kia lah. Fucking cantonese good in bullying people.

Your whole family go hum kar cham.

For fucking lousy blood fucking cantonese

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which other petrol station attendant has been conned by him before? how about at other petrol stations?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to edmw, this fucking hum kar cham cantonese kong hu kia already report police. scare people harass this hum kar cham wor.

Fucking cantonese, only good in bully the weak. Dont worry me will personally pay special attention to this hum kar cham.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

waste time only.

just in :

case closed.

SINGAPORE - The BMW driver involved in a furore over a fuel tank top-up at a Caltex petrol kiosk in Tampines has filed a police report, worried for the safety of his family after netizens identified him online. The police confirmed with The Straits Times on Monday (April 16) that a police report was filed. "We have looked into the matter and established that no offence was disclosed," said the police. "It was a case of miscommunication between the pump attendant and the vehicle owner on the amount of petrol to be pumped. We have verified that the vehicle owner was due to trade in his vehicle on the same day, and would not require more than necessary fuel.".

The police said both parties have been advised to settle the matter amicably. The driver told ST on Monday that he had received "many nuisance calls, SMSes and WhatsApp messages". The incident had occurred at the Caltex petrol kiosk in Tampines Avenue 8 on Saturday. The driver claimed he asked to pump only $10 worth of petrol, while the pump attendant thought he had wanted a full tank and so pumped $135 worth. Facebook user Kelly Yeo wrote to Caltex Singapore about the incident, saying that the attendant offered to pay $125 for the driver while the driver paid only $10

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheap skate is obviously lying about trade in his BMW.

Why is it doing in teck whye?

This old fat pig is a seasonal cheat con.
Must be ykhuser.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking low caste cantonese gong hu kia. Dont worry, me will pay special attention to this hum kar cham as well as sbf resident cantonese pok kai hum kar cham.

Mata can charge me loh.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's shocking to see oppies jumping onto the bandwagon to flame and bully this good man Freddy. My fellow grassroots leaders are in contact with him to provide assistance to him and his family during this difficult period. The local RC will also assist him if he needs legal advice to deal with the people who have defamed him.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheap skate is obviously lying about trade in his BMW.

Why is it doing in teck whye?

This old fat pig is a seasonal cheat con.
Must be ykhuser.

gone to seek some "backalley" advice and to cook up the car trade in story.

surprised that the cops buy his bullshits.