• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why does WP MP allow Shamu to deflect the issue?

Because WP MPs are there just for show to collect their 16k salaries.

They can't be bothered with a dead 14 year old boy. Hell, they can't even be bothered with a live 16 year old boy being tortured in IMH.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore politics is pointless,the only thing left now is to pray for a long and hard recession to burn this country to the ground and bring karma to this soulless nation.

Wishful thinking! 10 million population is on the way. Please buy at least a pigeon hole now to collect rental income after this downturn is over.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Benjamin Lim Revealed Before Parliament To Be A Molester! No Wonder He Jumped!

he jumped before any fair trial can be given. what a loser.

He is convinced that there is not going to be a fair trial.

You say I did it, I did it lor. What's the point of fighting?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Benjamin Lim Revealed Before Parliament To Be A Molester! No Wonder He Jumped!

He is convinced that there is not going to be a fair trial.

You say I did it, I did it lor. What's the point of fighting?

he got busted, was shown the evidence, and hated himself for it with zero remorse for the victim. he was thinking "me, me, me."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

WP MPs should mock the Education Minister for being an empty vessel. He has offered no insight or even bother to investigate if the school could have handled the situation better. A life is dead but it is no big deal for this minister.

WP MPs ....time for you to act like the official opposition.

WP is a fake oppo party as i have mentioned many times before. The facts speak for themselves. Even better then grilling Sham, they should have offer their legal services to the parents of the boy pro bono and sue the Police and MOE for wrongful death. After all WP is full of lawyers. Its clear that some police policies were breached. Was the boy supposed to be interviewed without his parent or a lawyer present? Where are the video tapes of the boy's interview at the police station? Lets view them and see what pressure they put on the child. WHy did a teacher of the school not accompany him to the police stations? Shams comments raise more questions then they answer. In fact, they confirm the presence of several police officers at his interview and no one from his side to protect and advocate for him.

Sham is just a coward. The boy is dead. So, he can come out and say whatever he wants to say. The boy is not there to defend himself. If WP represented the parents in a lawsuit, its likely they will lose due to the kangaroo court system. But at least some facts and evidence of the case should be dragged out into the public.
And the public can see that WP is standing for the little people and figting for them. These fucks are collecting their $17000 and trying not to rock the boat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The bottom line is the system failed the boy. He was so scared and traumatized after the police interview that he killed himself. They intimidated and bullied him during the interview and took advanatage of the fact he was a minor and not aware of his legal rights to terrorize him. For Sham to stand there and say anything else shows he is a piece of shit.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The bottom line is the system failed the boy. He was so scared and traumatized after the police interview that he killed himself. They intimidated and bullied him during the interview and took advanatage of the fact he was a minor and not aware of his legal rights to terrorize him. For Sham to stand there and say anything else shows he is a piece of shit.

Shamu is indeed a piece of shit; he should go back to India. Oh no, he doesn't need to as he already sold sinkapore to India, so he is already in India. Shamu is a traitor!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

seriously there is something to think about, at age 14, i dun think that is molest, it's more of mischief. i already told you all when i had a friend when we were teenagers, he ransacked his neighbour's teenage daughter's wardrobe and threw all her bras and panties all over the condo where they were staying. is this a crime? it is more like children having fun. i feel that our education system and strict law doesn't even allow young pple to have fun. balls to PAP and their elitism!:oIo:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously there is something to think about, at age 14, i dun think that is molest, it's more of mischief. i already told you all when i had a friend when we were teenagers, he ransacked his neighbour's teenage daughter's wardrobe and threw all her bras and panties all over the condo where they were staying. is this a crime? it is more like children having fun. i feel that our education system and strict law doesn't even allow young pple to have fun. balls to PAP and their elitism!:oIo:
Would you be saying the same words that it was no crime but purely teenage mischief and "fun" if the victim of molest was your own teenage daughter?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opposition cocksuckers now very quiet on social media about this case. No more accusing Singapore's finest of torturing Benjamin or having unprofessional conduct. Now you can see why opposition social media sites are seen to have little credibility.
Criminals of whatever age who commit suicide just after one session of police interrogation actually saves the tax payers a lot of money which would otherwise have to be spent on paying the courts, police and prison wardens not to mention feeding jailbirds for a number of years in jail.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Would you be saying the same words that it was no crime but purely teenage mischief and "fun" if the victim of molest was your own teenage daughter?

as long there is no penetration, it's ok. moreover, he is just 14, what does he know about sex? i think his behaviour has to do with too much stress under our elitism education system.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as long there is no penetration, it's ok. moreover, he is just 14, what does he know about sex? i think his behaviour has to do with too much stress under our elitism education system.

no penetration of your arsehole? what if he were to grab your gonads and squeeze hard? :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no penetration of your arsehole? what if he were to grab your gonads and squeeze hard? :wink:

i will squeeze his back as a friendly gesture.:biggrin:

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Criminals of whatever age who commit suicide just after one session of police interrogation actually saves the tax payers a lot of money which would otherwise have to be spent on paying the courts, police and prison wardens not to mention feeding jailbirds for a number of years in jail.

Don't be silly. You already paid for all this! Don't use, you are only letting it go to waste. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if u say the same if the girl is your sister or daughter.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if u say the same if the girl is your sister or daughter.

of course not and i will beat a shit out of him but he has to be man enough to face me. on the other side, it's just mischief and nothing else cos' of his age. think again and speak to pple around his age, you will know why i think he is just mischevious.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All this would not have happened had the police brought Benjamin to the little girl and allow her to molest him back in revenge.

An eye for an eye. A molest for a molest. Stupid SPF.