• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

being sent letter, waiting to be sued

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just heard today,. they are submitting a 2nd affidavit... more tales of me being the ONLY and the biggest bitch in the family....fantastic!!!!

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thread got mentioned on Power 98 PBS (Power Breakfast Show) this morning.. only managed the catch the tail end of it, something along the line "for more details visit sammyboy" :biggrin:

Jamie/Sonia/Hubert.. you guys ghost surfing here?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread got mentioned on Power 98 PBS (Power Breakfast Show) this morning.. only managed the catch the tail end of it, something along the line "for more details visit sammyboy" :biggrin:
Jamie/Sonia/Hubert.. you guys ghost surfing here?

This matter is being blown out of proportion. Wendy should just keep the $1m and shut up if thats what they wanted. I mean, seriously... nobody cares shit about what's going on in that family. Meanwhile, Wendy could just go on living her life the way she wants it minding her own business.
Whats the point of bitching about the family anyway? It's not as if there are some big on-going scandalous activities or that Wendy is being unjustifiably oppressed. Ok, I know she feels she had been unfairly treated but, hey, thats life. Just move on, leave the stresses behind. You dont need to carry such baggages along with you.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matter is being blown out of proportion. Wendy should just keep the $1m and shut up if thats what they wanted. I mean, seriously... nobody cares shit about what's going on in that family. Meanwhile, Wendy could just go on living her life the way she wants it minding her own business.
Whats the point of bitching about the family anyway? It's not as if there are some big on-going scandalous activities or that Wendy is being unjustifiably oppressed. Ok, I know she feels she had been unfairly treated but, hey, thats life. Just move on, leave the stresses behind. You dont need to carry such baggages along with you.

I agree with you, take the money and just move on. what's the point of washing dirty linens in public.
It may made you feel vindicated for a shot while. She had an agreement to abide.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If nobody cares shit, then why are u weighing in?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look, I dun care shit abt that family but I am a little concerned abt how things are fanning out through yr own actions which are not doing you any good. All I'm saying is you deserve better than doing yrself in with all the unnecessary publicity and legal tussles.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonight wanbao got article on this issue. saying wendy got 1million but not happy maybe not enough. they gave wendy satu juta to ask her to keep quiet. is it true wendy? u got 1 million from them???

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello wendy,

are you looking for your mom's love? i hope you find it. i hope the lawyers help you find it. to you, money is obviously not the issue.

do consider taking the matter to mediation. we have good mediators in singapore.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Wendy,

It is truly sad to learn about the plight that you have been in.

You are a charitable person as can be seen from the way you cycled to raise money for the less-fortunate.

Our Courts will hear your case favourably.

Most importantly, you will be rewarded with a favourable judgement.

Forgive those who may have hurt you all this years.

It's no point keeping the tragic past in your heart.

You have much things to do for those that you love.

Please carry on with your life.

Wishing you all the best.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently im not even allowed to tell people that MP foo mee haha is married to my half brother... go firgure,
what they scared of?

me, since im planning to return the money and have already returned some, so im not bluffing, i have nothing more to lose.

make me a bankrupt,
go to jail since i cant pay up the full amount>>>

no problem

Don't be ignorant no one has ever added up in jail for being unable to pay one debt....the most become bankrupt..and bankruptcy is not a bad in fact its a good thing...you get to spend the money and screw your creditors round..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this case, FMH very angry i say we are relatives.

that's a MP with balls or no balls for you
It depends on which part of the body you are talking about, the bottom definitely don't have but if the top....hmmm not unless she shows up in a bikini if not very hard to tell size..

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were u, i go all the way to get my share. so what if a child was borne out of wedlock. it is still the child of the family. all i can say is be courageous and have endurance, u will survive the whole ordeal.

good luck wendy

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious .....if 1 Million is not enough, what do you (Wendy) expects?

Was there even a will?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were u, i go all the way to get my share. so what if a child was borne out of wedlock. it is still the child of the family. all i can say is be courageous and have endurance, u will survive the whole ordeal.

good luck wendy

If I remember well, a few years back a man was made to pay for the maintenance of a child that he did not biologically fathered. He only found out he was cuckold by his wife and started divorce proceeding but court ruled that even though he no biological links to the child, there was still the emotional links that was built over the years of bringing up the child.

In her case, don't know what they are trying to deny cos a DNA test will only prove her case since she and her half siblings shares the same biological father. So there is no denying the fact.