• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

being sent letter, waiting to be sued

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not me that is queuing to borrow money, there are a lot of so called friends of my mom that have waiting in line once the millions are in

But since you openly admit you're a bastard in the real sense, all thru these threads have been you and them fighting for something like a right to these money! Come on, it's money and you just don't have the honor to admit it.

Whether it's money or asset if you a bastard.

YOu don't have any right,

Period.

P.S sometimes even true heir got to fight for their rights. But at least they are true in blood and fully recognise in law!

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno
apparently, they are taking issue with me posting online.

so i already accepted that they will take all my money, and make me bankrupt..
i may go to jail

i have nothing to lose and am preparing for the worse

at least jail got place to sleep, don't have to sleep on the streets and be chased off by rangers

u dont need to go to jail after you are bankrupted, dumbass

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk to your lawyer. Stop posting, dear.

You are hurt and in duress at the moment. Go see a doctor to see if you have high blood pressure which might affect your thought and health.

Leave your case to your lawyer if you get further threats and intimidations.

It is not about your money they want, dear? They might have other agendas and take you as scapegoat, they might want the Giver not to give alway his/ her money to others too. 杀鸡儆猴 (shā jī jǐng hóu) if you know these Chinese proverb mean.

Wah so fast 'dear' cum out oredi liao.

What's next move?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How old is your mum (step)?

Is she mentally stable to make decision of her own? Put up a cavet on all her properites so other cannot sell or touch too.

Protect her (mum) interest if you still love her. Placed an injunction on those that you feel is spliting you up with your step mum. Play God like they are Playing God to your mum.

Put her interest before you and play the Play God game well. You know the meaning of Play God? 2nd to none.

77 78
that will be difficult to prove that she isn't of sound mind, and that the others are making the decisions for her.... its their word against mine

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But since you openly admit you're a bastard in the real sense, all thru these threads have been you and them fighting for something like a right to these money! Come on, it's money and you just don't have the honor to admit it.

Whether it's money or asset if you a bastard.

YOu don't have any right,

Period.

P.S sometimes even true heir got to fight for their rights. But at least they are true in blood and fully recognise in law!

im fighting for the right to be heard. they alredy know the flat is on the market, to be sold to return to the money, and i already returned some
so what money rights are you talking about?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PMfacebook (FILEminimizer).jpg
9qcqoh.jpg

not sure if this will be deleted..
but i will not live like this.unable to speak the truth

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
get her to see a doctor to prove she is mental sound and capable of making decision. It doesn't matter what they think. Just do your part as a faithful daughter if you still love her. Win her heart, dear.

think outside the square. seel legal advice and also medical conditions of her and you. Play God. Write down the chronological events of what happened and till now. Carry a dairy this time and record the date and time of activities which is related to the case.

Whatever that was scribbled on the dairy or piece of paper counts, dated it. Stayt clam, not panic because of 1 lawyer letter. A lawyer letter is like a business letter, no power to act but just intimidation. Just tell them you are only interested in court order if not warn the lawyer not to send you anymore letter. Tell them their allegations of the lawyers was not true and can be used against them in court. Tell the lawyer to ask their cilents to produce an affividit and you are not interested in their bull shit intimidations.

Write back to them is a powerful deterrent and don't get duress or depressed over their intimidations. Use your lawyer to hamtum them back and tell them about counter sue of their allegations. You are in legal case and only lawyer and lawyer can stop their abuses, legally.

If you really 'tulan' with them take them to court over their allegations against you, then see if they panic too. The fact that they did not take you to court is proof of their case against you might be weak. So what they are MP or PAP people. This is not a case of national security, treasons, conspiracy to topple the gahment but is only on dispute over money and family matter.

77 78
that will be difficult to prove that she isn't of sound mind, and that the others are making the decisions for her.... its their word against mine

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no she is staying with another daughter
no she actually has a good nature and dipostion or did, since i have not had contact with her since the agreement was signed. NOT ALLOWED
i am very grateful that she looked after me all these years, and i still even call her mom. when i say step mom, its so that the picture is clearer.

but now even tho she is holding the money, the others make decisions for her
in this case, FMH very angry i say we are relatives.

that's a MP with balls or no balls for you

Whether relatives or not is a DNA thingy. Bastard or no bastard cannot change that. Human non-scientific equivocating practices, especially those in SGP called laws cannot resequence DNA. You may be an inconvenient truth but nonetheless. Twist here and there in court spewing tongues that have no empirical and scientific value but cost exorbitant rates cannot advance human evolution but certainly can result in its regression. Fool me har? No way.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for Uncle Scoobal..

Anyways Wendychen do you belong to the Emerald Hill or Joo chiat perankans?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy, why not take them to court over their allegations. initiate a court preceeding over their allegations in their lawyer letters to you.

FMH is MP or not, sis-in-law or not, is by assocation only. Deal the case of which is $$ on the property. Even the court will not consider the defendent with a MP title unless the case is about defaming an MP which affect the PAP perfromance in relation to your property. keep the 2 issues separate and you will be doing fine.

step mom's side from malacca

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy, why not sue your mother instead? If she lied it is perjury for her under oath. Court take only one case at a time, your case. They might take you to court for another case, let them be.

Since your mother changed her words there is suspicion of someone instigating her to say it and hold that person accountable, whoever it was. Give he/ she a shock that you can turn around to take your own mother to court. It may surprises you the case will be settle out of court. They have to proof medically the old lady is of unsound mind to make decision.

step mom's side from malacca

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, why not sue your mother instead? If she lied it is perjury for her under oath. Court take only one case at a time, your case. They might take you to court for another case, let them be.

Since your mother changed her words there is suspicion of someone instigating her to say it and hold that person accountable, whoever it was. Give he/ she a shock that you can turn around to take your own mother to court. It may surprises you the case will be settle out of court. They have to proof medically the old lady is of unsound mind to make decision.
i am of the impression that it is difficult to prove that anyone lied,
from recent court cases, it is the word of a rich person against me a bum...

and it seems like fmh has the political party behind her... maybe,,,,
if got do no worng, just hold your head high, and let me talk. since they think they are right, then i talking cock right?

whatever it is, these peeps always want to control and hide

www,yuffy.com

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
get her to see a doctor to prove she is mental sound and capable of making decision. It doesn't matter what they think. Just do your part as a faithful daughter if you still love her. Win her heart, dear.

by signed agreement, i not even allowed to contact her.
on relfection CHC's KH should hire their lawyer

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
FMH MP or not, dont get PAP into the picture. they more you drag the PAP the more you lose support.

allegations can be challenged, legally. In court, there is Perjury. Perjury is for telling lies under oath at the witness stand. It is more serious crime than murder. 3 year jail for each false statement made. Put your mother at the witness stand, even God also cannot help her if she lied under oath. if she lied she goes to jail, and that is where the deal is cut between lawyers if they knows she is likely to commit crime of perjury.

Lying is easy to detect, just rephase the same question and if he/she come up with different versions it is a lie.

i am of the impression that it is difficult to prove that anyone lied,
from recent court cases, it is the word of a rich person against me a bum...

and it seems like fmh has the political party behind her... maybe,,,,
if got do no worng, just hold your head high, and let me talk. since they think they are right, then i talking cock right?

whatever it is, these peeps always want to control and hide

www,yuffy.com

Last edited: