• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

being sent letter, waiting to be sued

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cycle often, especially when i can do my errands by bike rather than by car.
if u see me, wave, or honk.
i have no problem people recognizing me, whether they want to say hi or spit on me'

they can take my money, and maybe even, they think my pride, but that doesn't hide the truth

ok, you're the cyclist in the gallery, and you did solo from bkk to sin. sam, an avid cyclist, may take up your cause. :p

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently im not even allowed to tell people that MP foo mee haha is married to my half brother... go firgure,
what they scared of?

me, since im planning to return the money and have already returned some, so im not bluffing, i have nothing more to lose.

make me a bankrupt,
go to jail since i cant pay up the full amount>>>

no problem

U have held money illegally which is not yours ?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
lawyer letter is just intimidation and act as deterrent. For $80 a letter plus legal fee can buy yourself a lawyer letter to intimidate your adversary.

Use your lawyer to do the same, intimidate them back. Heard fo counter sue?

The onus is on the person who take you to court to proof his claims and only on the statements he want he want to sue. Stay calm don't be afraid and seek legal help which might surpirse you that your clients (no matter how angry he is) may back off if his own legal fees start to accumulate further. He may not win and have to consider your legal fee if he loss.

Your case might take years for the hearing, and postpone and end up your plaintiff might regret and blamed those that instigate him to take legal action against you. The plantiff must put up a affividit and swear to tell the truth but may backfired if he lied in the affividit.

If they take you to court they might not win and will later regret that they did as it will dig up more can of worms. If he lied under oath that is perjury for him and lawyer loses his practice license if lawyer is aware of the case. Even the court will warn the lawyer not to proceed to safe guard the judicary system.

It will never go to the hearing if their lawyer cannnot defend for his client. Layers are also guarded by law. If there is a prominent office holder involved that is even better and will affect his credential and this is not good for him too.

Seek legal advice and use your lawyer to intimidate them back and this is call back fired. You can bill them your legal fees if they back off. It is in the game of threats, intimidations and harassments if you know how to use the law. And lawyer is good for doing just that.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U have held money illegally which is not yours ?

no my mother offered it to me as part gift part loan , with the understanding that the others will get the gift part when the HOUSE is sold
when the others kids found out they got angry.
one because i was getting the $ first before house was sold (remember, i was not allowed to stay in house before it was sold, so i was homeless, got to go find somewhere to buy and/ or rent.house was empty, but perfectly livable for about 8 mths)

so my mother changed her story, and told them i demanded the money off her... again if u know me, you know i HATE the responsibility of owning a home.
so they double angry. and want to destroy me

so i plan to return the money (already returned some)
my life too stress
but plan to give back money also not good enough

like i said, they want to destroy me, and they scared of me talking

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lawyer letter is just intimidation and act as deterrent. For $80 a letter plus legal fee can buy yourself a lawyer letter to intimidate your adversary.

Use your lawyer to do the same, intimidate them back. Heard fo counter sue?

The onus is on the person who take you to court to proof his claims and only on the statements he want he want to sue. Stay calm don't be afraid and seek legal help which might surpirse you that your clients (no matter how angry he is) may back off if his own legal fees start to accumulate further. He may not win and have to consider your legal fee if he loss.

Your case might take years for the hearing, and postpone and end up your plaintiff might regret and blamed those that instigate him to take legal action against you. The plantiff must put up a affividit and swear to tell the truth but may backfired if he lied in the affividit.

If they take you to court they might not win and will later regret that they did as it will dig up more can of worms. If he lied under oath that is perjury for him and lawyer loses his practice license if lawyer is aware of the case. Even the court will warn the lawyer not to proceed to safe guard the judicary system.

It will never go to the hearing if their lawyer cannnot defend for his client. Layers are also guarded by law. If there is a prominent office holder involved that is even better and will affect his credential and this is not good for him too.

Seek legal advice and use your lawyer to intimidate them back and this is call back fired. You can bill them your legal fees if they back off. It is in the game of threats, intimidations and harassments if you know how to use the law. And lawyer is good for doing just that.

thank you for the advice

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The onus is on the person who take you to court to proof his claims and only on the statements he want he want to sue. Stay calm don't be afraid and seek legal help which might surpirse you that your clients (no matter how angry he is) may back off if his own legal fees start to accumulate further. He may not win and have to consider your legal fee if he loss.

If they take you to court they might not win and will later regret that they did as it will dig up more can of worms. If he lied under oath that is perjury for him and lawyer loses his practice license if lawyer is aware of the case. Even the court will warn the lawyer not to proceed to safe guard the judicary system ...
can try la ... but wen there r so many recent turning-cubes-2-sphere cases, u muz oso b prepared 1, hor! ...

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy,

Why do you want to return the money? It was given to you by your step mum and its yours to keep. She can change her story but its your words against hers.

Why not use that money to fight them. In a civil trial, its on the balance of probability, - just whose story the judge believes. And in a trial, all shits goes. If they are a respected / reputed family, they may not want the adverse publicity.
Especially a rich, power family bullying an poor "illegitimate" child (sorry for being crude).

Remember, you are the offspring of your father, legitimate or otherwise. Your step mum acknowledges this when she brought you in. You are entitled to your share.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome.

Your case is a civil case, not a criminal case. if it is a criminal case then it is a police case and PP is used.

Go along with yor adversary, and use counter sue as your intimidation back on them. Use lawyer to do but not yourself. You can change lawyer anytime if the lawyer is a fucked type.

Also certain lawyer firm who has relation with the plaintiff cannot represent you which known as 'conflict of interest'. So ask the lawyer first before you engage them. This is a family matter and will dig up more cans of worms if they proceed and will damage their reputation if they go to court with you on that day.

If you like to be shrewed, contact the press and get them to be there snapping photos of your adversary witnesses, plaintiff and blow up this case out of proportion. They take you to court, not you so the onus is on them, not you.

The more witnesses they have the more screwed up the case will be and their legal bills will pile up and screwed themsleves. They might not be able to claim the legal bills which may surprises you.

He says and she says, they say and I say, you say and I say are just full of shits unless they put it as affividits which might backfired them if they lied. Suponeaned important keyed figures to stand trai,l example your mother, father whoever you might think might give you a fair assessment of your character, your background and your past realtion with them, etc. This might hold their lawyer back and screwed the lawyer repesenations of his case.

Yours is a civil case --- money! not to worry, you will never to to jail. Police case you can go to jial.

thank you for the advice

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy,

Why do you want to return the money? It was given to you by your step mum and its yours to keep. She can change her story but its your words against hers.

Why not use that money to fight them. In a civil trial, its on the balance of probability, - just whose story the judge believes. And in a trial, all shits goes. If they are a respected / reputed family, they may not want the adverse publicity.
Especially a rich, power family bullying an poor "illegitimate" child (sorry for being crude).

Remember, you are the offspring of your father, legitimate or otherwise. Your step mum acknowledges this when she brought you in. You are entitled to your share.

i was made to sign an agreement to say i cannot reveal details of the agreement, then i got the money.

i signed it about 5pm 30 sept 2011. that was the the last day i had to stay on in the the family house.
i was told in no uncertain terms that after 5pm that day night, i can no longer live in the house. i had to sleep at my neighbor's 2 houses away.
if i didn't sign, they were going to evict me. that may have bought me another few weeks....

i also signed, because after my mother pushing me to buy a flat (from her pt view she already verbally agreed to the financial arrangement, so buy if not got no where to live), i found a flat to buy in a big hurry and paid the deposit, lawyers etc from the small sum my father left me.
if i didn't sign, i wasn't going to get the money from my mom, and i would then have to default on my planned purchase.

the reason why the house had to be left empty before it was sold, is because a malaca medium told my mother so, and she believe.
of course they are going to say the line above is a lie, and my mother wanted the unsold house empty for other reasons.
call the malacca medium to court and see what she says.
who will the court believe, a no money bum like me, or apparent stalwarts of society like my familee?
andyway, if the medium lies in my opinion, i only have karma to avenge me

yah definitely can make movie, and get sued again

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh and all the relatives will swear in court that i verbally abused my step mother over the years, and her children are and were perfect..

they will paint me as an evil bitch dying to get hold of the 20.8 millions

for the record, i was not for selling the house

hi there

1. wow!
2. this is juicy man.
3. go write a book and get it published.
4. in no time, it will be some local bestseller too.
5. you have your revenge & rich!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy,

I suckport that :smile:

Why do you want to return the money? Let them cum to you lor.

No scare one. They all got much more to lugi when their lobang kana pecah and kana splash all over the newspaper and internet. Then they really donno where to bury their face :rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also certain lawyer firm who has relation with the plaintiff cannot represent you which known as 'conflict of interest'. So ask the lawyer first before you engage them. This is a family matter and will dig up more cans of worms if they proceed and will damage their reputation if they go to court with you on that day.

wow is this true?
their lawyer is a friend of my half sister (the same half sister who is married to a Swiss lady)
i also believe that he advises her on her investments, and they have investments together. this i heard,but have no proof or confirmation if it is indeed true. i am merely stating what i heard

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy,

because also my stress level is too high.
either way i will lose it.
i sell the flat and give my mother back the $
if i need money to fight them in court, i will have to sell anyway, then not sure if its enough or not
in the end, the $ goes to to the lawyer

i don't want to live this way anymore
unable to tell the truth, or lets say what i think is the truth
while they can tell people their truth while i have to be gagged

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
taking politicans to court is different becos you are taking the whole lot, a political party to court and a square hole can become round hole.

family matter is different if it involved Goodwill to give their children some money. Other family members may get jealous and cause a dispute and make thing worse for the Giver.

This act of deterrent is to prevent the Giver from giving his money to other family members too so 杀鸡儆猴 (shā jī jǐng hóu) and finding the weakess link to be a scape goat.

can try la ... but wen there r so many recent turning-cubes-2-sphere cases, u muz oso b prepared 1, hor! ...

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was made to sign an agreement to say i cannot reveal details of the agreement, then i got the money.

i signed it about 5pm 30 sept 2011. that was the the last day i had to stay on in the the family house.
i was told in no uncertain terms that after 5pm that day night, i can no longer live in the house. i had to sleep at my neighbor's 2 houses away.
if i didn't sign, they were going to evict me. that may have bought me another few weeks....

i also signed, because after my mother pushing me to buy a flat (from her pt view she already verbally agreed to the financial arrangement, so buy if not got no where to live), i found a flat to buy in a big hurry and paid the deposit, lawyers etc from the small sum my father left me.
if i didn't sign, i wasn't going to get the money from my mom, and i would then have to default on my planned purchase.

sign oredi oso boh parkay one. coz sign under duress mah :mad: due to the boh pian si, then sign what. Not you willingly want to sign one.

like that can or not?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
only on court case, not on advice on investment. If the investment went wrong, then there may be conflict of interest if one party takes the other to court.

wow is this true?
their lawyer is a friend of my half sister (the same half sister who is married to a Swiss lady)
i also believe that he advises her on her investments, and they have investments together. this i heard,but have no proof or confirmation if it is indeed true. i am merely stating what i heard

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sign oredi oso boh parkay one. coz sign under duress mah :mad: due to the boh pian si, then sign what. Not you willingly want to sign one.

like that can or not?

i doubt if the judge will be so sympathetic. suddenly now he will say, its only money what. i can lose it... i wonder if judges will be so sympatheitc coz compared to the other, i aint no outstanding member of society

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be weary of the crooks here out to try to "kawan kawan" with you so they can later on swindle you off your remaining millions.. You shouldn't have posted your pictures here and You don't need a bunch of peasants, petty criminals(90% of the people here belong to this 2 groups) and Stoners(Thats me) here to reinforce your story. Keep quite and go talk to your lawyer...SILENCE.