• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beheading of Malaysian Police uploaded on FB - Warning! Not for the faint hearted

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its ok Raiders.. I don't think Kinana ever complain about gory pics posted in this Forum before..

I remember Kinana even gave a link to a site showing gory pics around the world..

I actually miss her quite abit :o

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I urge PAP to increase our defence budget by 10 folds..we are surrounded by these scums in our neighbouring countries not very far away. After watching this video, I hope government to seriously consider developing nuclear bomb!

Sinkapore is indefensible. Goodness, we don't even know how they spent the $15 billion. The auditor general can't audit defence spending. It is a total black hole. How do we know if do not have similar deals like the Malaysians did on the scorpion submarines where a middle party gets $500 million?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is indefensible. Goodness, we don't even know how they spent the $15 billion. The auditor general can't audit defence spending. It is a total black hole. How do we know if do not have similar deals like the Malaysians did on the scorpion submarines where a middle party gets $500 million?

When you show them 2 bullets (breasts) and a cock guard (cheebye) they cannot think anymore. Our AGO like that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch the video as it's not my cup of tea.

Nonetheless, any intruders to Borneo claiming sovereignty must be subdued without mercy, as Borneo is a large country and if left infested, it will be like another East Timor.

That's why Malaysia must learn from China and how it handles the Xinjiang and Tibet issues. No mercy.

But guys, dun watch too many of such gory videos. It's not good for the soul. :biggrin:

Where;t the international protest to free sabah from mudland? Oh yeah cos only china is in the wrong here.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet you this will be how Indons or Malaysians will do to Sinkies when they invade sinkieland. Mutilate and behead. Hopefully the prisoners will be dead before that. This is the tribal way in South east asia.

BTW, video ley?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure if this news by the Pinoy paper is credible.. Pinoys love to sensationalized things..

If you want the latest news about the Mat Land Ops at Sabah, go to the Borneo Insider site..

http://borneoinsider.com/

They were the one of the first to reveal this beheading incident at Sabah..

If the MNLF is indeed coming to Sabah, expect the fighting to go on..

This will further make Najib frustrated especially since he must call for a GE soon..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will further make Najib frustrated especially since he must call for a GE soon..

Maybe this is karma for him doing behind-the-scene nonsense to oust Badawi and for covering up the murder of Altantuya.

Mishandle a crisis during an election year, and UMNO loses power.

Fantastic timing. Orr Bee Good!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if this news by the Pinoy paper is credible.. Pinoys love to sensationalized things..

If you want the latest news about the Mat Land Ops at Sabah, go to the Borneo Insider site..

http://borneoinsider.com/

They were the one of the first to reveal this beheading incident at Sabah..

If the MNLF is indeed coming to Sabah, expect the fighting to go on..

hehehe.
bro think good for najib. now can divert attention from main domestik issues liaoz. can turn it into matland versus pinoys ulu sultan sovereign issue liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe this is karma for him doing behind-the-scene nonsense to oust Badawi and for covering up the murder of Altantuya.

me dont think so leh. now my army become hero and so are the slained cops. the garberment did something right at the right time.

u think pappies got the guts to pull this stunt?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe.
bro think good for najib. now can divert attention from main domestik issues liaoz. can turn it into matland versus pinoys ulu sultan sovereign issue liaoz.

Najib is also a notorious lover boy..

Now there are rumours that he was once involved with a MILF called Dato Flora Ong..

View attachment 9555

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
filipino media is stirring shit. as a mean to pay back as msia were suspected of arming the muslim rebels for ages.

if najib have half a brain, he should use this brutal incident to whip up nationalistic sentiments and call for election asap to cash in.