• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Before business success, he struggled with fear of failure

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said:

“When I was young, I watched my parents argue about money. It’s the monkey on my back,” he added. “But I have realised that relationships matter more and happiness does not come from money,” said the father of three.

He wouldn't be saying this if the company had not made $700,000 a year. If he was still making $2,000 a month, he would not be happy.

abcdexyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people with money then they will be happy
Some people with money then they still not happy
Some people no money so they always not happy

Some people always said be contended with what you have, so you think they happy?

So which group you belong?

Good night.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any entrepreneur that does not fear of business failure before success ? Unless the startup money is not theirs. :confused: what kind of title is that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Ridjal Noor faced his fears and made the leap from salaried employee to founder of a S$700,000-a-year business, and tells On The Red Dot how.

SINGAPORE: Ten years ago, Ridjal Noor was working as a graphic designer and would sometimes find himself working 72 hours straight, only to take home S$2,000 a month.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ed-with-fear-of-failure/3161060.html?cid=FBia

Minorities are discriminated and take home less pay and forced to work longer hours than chinese.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said:

“When I was young, I watched my parents argue about money. It’s the monkey on my back,” he added. “But I have realised that relationships matter more and happiness does not come from money,” said the father of three.

He wouldn't be saying this if the company had not made $700,000 a year. If he was still making $2,000 a month, he would not be happy.
Having money can solve many things. Unfortunately, its getting difficult to get it as its being hoarded by the rich few.