• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful, you have no privacy in taxis

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got home from Clarke Quay and was with this yummy beefcake I met earlier in the night.

Of course nothing happened besides some harmless flirting and casual touching.

I dropped him off first after fending off his persistent advances; afterall I'm not that kind of girl.

Maybe if we knew each other better I can consider.

Anyway after that, the kaypoh cabbie kept asking me about our relationship and I ignored him.

He then said he will play back the recording in the cab to enjoy himself since I refused to talk to him.

I said "What? "

He said the camera is pointing outside the cab but all voices inside are recorded!

I demanded that he erased the file or I will file a complaint with LTA and he laughed at me, saying it is the company that installed it.

So, people, beware!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a feeling that you are that passenger of mine...:biggrin:

I just got home from Clarke Quay and was with this yummy beefcake I met earlier in the night.

Of course nothing happened besides some harmless flirting and casual touching.

I dropped him off first after fending off his persistent advances; afterall I'm not that kind of girl.

Maybe if we knew each other better I can consider.

Anyway after that, the kaypoh cabbie kept asking me about our relationship and I ignored him.

He then said he will play back the recording in the cab to enjoy himself since I refused to talk to him.

I said "What? "

He said the camera is pointing outside the cab but all voices inside are recorded!

I demanded that he erased the file or I will file a complaint with LTA and he laughed at me, saying it is the company that installed it.

So, people, beware!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The company installed the equipment but the recording belonged to him. You should demand for it next time. Remember the Ma Chi long gar? The cabbie posted his file on YouTube. If these recordings belong to taxi company, they won't be able to do.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cabbie dun charge u for excess baggage at min fuel surcharge to be levied on fatties like u

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical sinkie loser, you dare to say and you still afraid others to know...:kma:

Not afraid.

It is just that, the whole session was a very eloquent soliloquy ....... one of my best. If it is played publicly on the internet, it may just become an instant classic.