• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

be brutally honest.....how would you rate this website?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The simpler, the better! But why pink colour? Not easy on the eyes unless you are the PM of Singapore; the CAQ !:biggrin:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
who owns that site? can go kill himself already lah.

NRmFDM2.png

Attachments

• 1549543710143.png
    1549543710143.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 105

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rate it the bestest.
we discuss everything and anything under the sun.
here you can be educated , amused , advised , misled , abused .
you can express yourself freely without fear of being prosecuted .
you can discriminate , incite racial hatred , scold other members ....
what u do here is only limited by the capability of your brain power

jw5

Loyal
Only Sam Leong can answer this question, but here is my two cents worth. Sammyboy is only worth whatever a willing buyer is willing to pay AND whatever a willing selling is willing to sell. Hence, at the moment, you would have to conclude that it is worth nothing. :biggrin:

How much is sammyboy worth? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Only Sam Leong can answer this question, but here is my two cents worth. Sammyboy is only worth whatever a willing buyer is willing to pay AND whatever a willing selling is willing to sell. Hence, at the moment, you would have to conclude that it is worth nothing. :biggrin:
PAP may pay a million to boss and exposed all of us! Lol :biggrin:

Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN same like @ginfreely nusa duta house at the moment is worth nothing KNN