• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastards are all the same. Like to keep dogs keep slaves

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the complaints go on and on ....... thank goodness... the marriage annulment is the best thing that had ever happened to her ex-husband ...

Her ex must be thanking his gods and goddesses...
The worst thing that ever happened to your wife is to marry you a coward bastard ccb Malaysian dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whore of sammyboy biggest cheebye. That's you @ginfreely

9bdca34045410c5_5.jpg
Posting ccb photos is happiness to bastards sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting ccb photos is happiness to bastards sons of whores.
See everyone? So easy to prove what happiness is depends on who or rather what you are. Bastards and bitches or not. How can being kind and having compassion be called what happiness is to bastards and bitches?

ginfreeⅼy

Proven that virgin also slandered until become slut whore mistress in this forum by evil harassers of the same league as KT Latha. All dogs and cowards hiding behind their keyboard acting innocent like children of Cantonese and Hakka whores.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of whore dog mother always using sexual harassment to win. You deserve to be knocked down by car and die a horrible death.
Hey son of pahang whore @AhMeng you are another coward Malaysian dog using dirty tricks to win. Creating imposter clones is also called smart and clever to you dirty dog.
Just in case you and/or anyone else is curious about my opinion, I am 100% sure that @gⅰnfreely (with an unusual, but very similar, "ⅰ") is not @AhMeng's clone, simply because @AhMeng is certainly a traitor who betrayed us in our online war against @ginfreely and he is also the shameless, unrepentant "proud mangina" clone of @killborat, who probably thought that @gⅰnfreely is a clone of another member who also decided to sincerely and strongly support @ginfreely against her sammyboy.com enemies, which is why @killborat initially liked the following six posts by @gⅰnfreely in the following two threads of mine:
sammyboy.com/posts/2877799
sammyboy.com/posts/2877833
sammyboy.com/posts/2878130
sammyboy.com/posts/2878145
sammyboy.com/posts/2878168
sammyboy.com/posts/2878169
but after @killborat finally saw @gⅰnfreely attacking @ginfreely in the following three posts in her thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2878219
sammyboy.com/posts/2878226
sammyboy.com/posts/2878237
and even saw me liking all three of those posts, he decided to un-like the above-mentioned six posts by @gⅰnfreely that he initially liked, simply because @killborat must have realized that @gⅰnfreely is actually one of @ginfreely's many sammyboy.com enemies, but who is pretending to support her by "attacking" some of her other enemies, especially in the above-mentioned two threads of mine, so I would like to thank him for helping me to bump them up quite a few times since Saturday evening! :wink: :tongue:
What's the difference with the original whore @ginfreely and clone? Can register same nickname?
The difference is the "ⅰ" in @gⅰnfreely, which is from:
compart.com/en/unicode/U+2170
unlike the usual "i", which is from:
compart.com/en/unicode/U+0069 (@eatshitndie's favourite number! :tongue: )
Wow. Like that also can.
Nonetheless, @ginfreely is still the original fuckslut whore ccb.
Another new imposter, @ginfreeⅼy (with an unusual, but very similar, "ⅼ" from compart.com/en/unicode/U+217C), started posting yesterday evening:
Proven that virgin also slandered until become slut whore mistress in this forum by evil harassers of the same league as KT Latha. All dogs and cowards hiding behind their keyboard acting innocent like children of Cantonese and Hakka whores.
and although it's still too early to conclude whose clone this new @ginfreeⅼy is, I'm beginning to suspect that this one is finally @AhMeng's newest clone, simply because I suspect he was provoked by what I said on Monday early morning in my first post in this thread (i.e. "I am 100% sure that @gⅰnfreely (with an unusual, but very similar, "ⅰ") is not @AhMeng's clone...."); so a few hours later, he registered his own @ginfreeⅼy clone account to prepare for his own trolling (and maybe even spamming) at the "right time", probably if, and when, the original @ginfreely finally stops posting if she is really Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", especially since only about three hours before that first post of mine in this thread, I posted the following reply to @zhihau in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2878414
Also, even if her ex-husband or anyone else (such as @Leongsam! :tongue: ) were to use her account to post, I think it's very safe to say that nobody in the world can accurately impersonate her AND will bother to spam so many times nearly everyday, right? :smile:
so that might motivate @AhMeng even more to prove me wrong, i.e. there is a good chance that if, and when, the original @ginfreely finally stops posting for at least a week because of whatever reason, and even if she is NOT Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", @AhMeng might really try his very best to use his own @ginfreeⅼy clone account to both troll and spam while the original @ginfreely is absent, especially since @Leongsam not only seems to have permanently decided to allow this @ginfreely online persona to exist in his forum forever, he is even allowing members to impersonate one another by registering imposter (not just "clone") accounts, something which most forums around the world do not allow.

Anyway, as I've said before in one of my last few replies to @AhMeng in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2864356
Anyway, don't worry because I've already said before that if I'm wrong about Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" being @ginfreely's real-life identity and she still continues posting after 30 June this year, I'll leave the forum forever (especially since I've left it for long periods before, so I can certainly do it again and this time, I might really never return); I shall now add that even if I'm right (i.e. she stops posting for at least a week before 30 June), I'll also leave the forum because my "mission" would be accomplished and I already have better things to do even before I discovered the existence of Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", so much so that I would have wasted too much time and energy on this Godforsaken forum by 30 June.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-27 Bastards are all the same Like to keep dogs keep slaves.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-27 Bastards are all the same Like to keep dogs keep slaves.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 95