• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastards are all the same. Like to keep dogs keep slaves

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
61DD0032-B468-4DCD-BE4D-444DE8EE1CD5.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

13, [slave system]

A sign of social progress is the reduction of personal attachment. Before the Tang Dynasty, there was slavery. The slaves were the untouchables. They belonged to the family and private property. During the Song Dynasty, the Dalits were legally abolished. The slaves were no longer dependent on the human family. The economic relationship is equivalent to the modern capitalist employment relationship.

The monarchy of the Mongolian monarchy brought the relationship between the master and the slave from the grassland, and the Qing Dynasty entered the customs, and once again entered the relationship between the master and the slave. "Strictly divided the master slave." Even in the late Qing Dynasty, the Manchus still maintained the slavery habit inside, and many Han Chinese also The result of being transformed into a servile slave, the Manchurians ruled China was "cultural extinction and spiritual enslavement."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Song Dynasty was the most advanced civilization in the world then. No keep dog slaves! All the advancement destroyed by Mongol and Qing bastards that brought dog slave system. No thanks to chinese traitor dogs indeed.
Spanish and other angmoh bastards also liked to keep slaves. Same as Mongol and Qing bastards. Proven bastards are all the same indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Song Dynasty, servants were not slaves but employees just like the society now. Chinese was so advance 1000 years ahead of Angmoh bastards indeed.
Just like hokkiens who are so advanced 1000 years of others welcoming and tolerant of foreigner investors and traders.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a big fucking slut, fucked by millions.
Damn suay chee I whole life only with one man my ex husband around me but dirty ccb men and ccb women ownselves dirty sluts and sons of sluts call a virgin slut fucked by millions and yet dare not swear coward bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn suay chee I whole life only with one man my ex husband around me but dirty ccb men and ccb women ownselves dirty sluts and sons of sluts call a virgin slut fucked by millions and yet dare not swear coward bullies.
Dirty ccb men and ccb women ownselves fucked by any man that are next to them so they see any man and woman only will accuse them to be having sex.