• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bastard Hongkee PEE in Fish Spa Pond ALL FISH DIED! Refuse to Pay for Losses!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/咬腳皮魚全部死亡-揭男顧客全身浸魚池偷偷小便-051800083.html

咬腳皮魚全部死亡 揭男顧客全身浸魚池偷偷小便

星島日報

11.4k 人追蹤
2018年5月16日 下午1:18
f2016cc0-58d8-11e8-a6d8-5f7d44167417_fish_die_R.jpg

店主翻看閉路電視片段,相信男子在魚池內小便所致。
【星島日報報道】內地網傳廣東一間魚療館過千條小魚突然離奇死亡,店主翻查閉路電視後發現,竟是一名男顧客做魚療時小便所致。該男子拒絕賠償,辯稱「我怎麼知道這小魚這麼脆弱,我只是尿失禁而已!」

涉事男顧客近日與朋友到魚療館做溫水魚療,讓魚咬走腳部死皮。豈料他浸了幾分鐘後,竟整個人浸在魚池里。小魚向他游過去,5分鐘後,魚群忽然全部反肚,男子察覺有異與朋友離開。

睇更多">魚療館老闆發現魚群死亡,遂翻看閉路電視片段,相信男子在魚池內小便所致。老闆向對方要求賠償3萬元人民幣,但男子反駁:「我怎麼知道這小魚這麼脆弱,我只是尿失禁而已,你這魚我老家到處都是,還要這麼貴,你以為有錢就了不起呀」,並反指老闆敲詐。老闆最終報警處理。

All the fish in the skin were dead.
[Sing Tao Daily]
Star Island Daily
11.4k tracking
May 16, 2018 1:18 PM
All the fish in the skin were dead.
The shop owner looked through CCTV clips and believed that men were urinating in the fish pond.

[Sing Tao Daily reports] The mainland network reported that over 1,000 fishes in a fish therapy center in Guangdong suddenly died in bizarre fashion. The owner of the fishery discovered that he had been quitting when he was doing fish treatment. The man refused to pay compensation and argued, "How do I know that this fish is so fragile, I am only incontinent!"

The male client involved with the friend recently went to the fish spa to do a warm water fish treatment, allowing the fish to bite the dead skin. After dipping for a few minutes, he was immersed in a fish pond. The little fish swam past him. After 5 minutes, the fish suddenly turned upside down. The man noticed that he had left with his friends.

The fish treatment center owner discovered that the fish group had died and he turned to see CCTV clips. He believed that men were urinating in the fish pond. The boss asked the other party for compensation of RMB 30,000, but the man retorted: "How do I know that this fish is so fragile, I only have urinary incontinence. You fish is everywhere in my home, and it's even more expensive. You think it's great to have money. Yeah, and it's against the boss's extortion. The boss finally handles the alarm.