• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banning Is Just A Cooling Off Day

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's how I take it. Relax, get off the forum and cool off. I've been banned twice in days before Leongsam set banning powers from 400 to 700 points. Once by Over The Counter and once by Thick Face Black Heart. I've never retaliated even though I had more powers. It's alright. Maybe I've said something wrong or offensive. I just logged off to cool off and find something else to do. There's a whole wide world out there to find something else to do. My Rep Points should also be over a thousand if not for the minuses I received. But what the hell, these can't be redeemed for cash or discount vouchers.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. good one!
2. some forummers are still kids bickering aimlessly.
3. as if sbf is the only hobby or what!
4. without sbf there is no life no light.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's how I take it. Relax, get off the forum and cool off. I've been banned twice in days before Leongsam set banning powers from 400 to 700 points. Once by Over The Counter and once by Thick Face Black Heart. I've never retaliated even though I had more powers. It's alright. Maybe I've said something wrong or offensive. I just logged off to cool off and find something else to do. There's a whole wide world out there to find something else to do. My Rep Points should also be over a thousand if not for the minuses I received. But what the hell, these can't be redeemed for cash or discount vouchers.

you lying fuck, I never banned you. Other people have, but not me, I only gave you 8 pts as a warning. If you got banned, someone else must have finished the job.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you lying fuck, I never banned you. Other people have, but not me, I only gave you 8 pts as a warning. If you got banned, someone else must have finished the job.

Without your 8 points in row, nobody could have banned me except Leongsam. Anyway, it's past. I'd also like the current war to cool off and stop.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without your 8 points in row, nobody could have banned me except Leongsam. Anyway, it's past. I'd also like the current war to cool off and stop.

really? by issuing infractions. LOL

no problem. we can continue the game.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really? by issuing infractions. LOL

no problem. we can continue the game.

It's not a game. I'm just here to pass time (now in two words since it starting as verb). I don't know what you want or what you have against me.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever. Can we call it an end and stop disturbing others and others' threads? If I'm that obnoxious to you, we can meet up and settle that, or we can forget it and go our own ways. Don't pollute this forum and disturb others further.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever. Can we call it an end and stop disturbing others and others' threads? If I'm that obnoxious to you, we can meet up and settle that, or we can forget it and go our own ways. Don't pollute this forum and disturb others further.

you are the bloody asshole polluting this forum with all the nonsense. meet? when you go meet the pitbull?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the bloody asshole polluting this forum with all the nonsense. meet? when you go meet the pitbull?

You're Drifter's pitbull? I'm pleasantly surprised. He can actually train a dog to surf internet.

OK OK that's a joke. I sincerely want to stop all this war and nonsense. Let's stop and move on, OK?

If we go on like that, we can accuse hundreds of being clones for coming here and hundreds of clones for not coming here while there's a war going on.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're Drifter's pitbull? I'm pleasantly surprised. He can actually train a dog to surf internet.

OK OK that's a joke. I sincerely want to stop all this war and nonsense. Let's stop and move on, OK?

fuck you. ok ok thats a joke ok. cheebye to you. thats another joke. you like my jokes?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If we go on like that, we can accuse hundreds of being clones for coming here and hundreds of clones for not coming here while there's a war going on.

hi there

1. bros, bravo!
2. come on, make peace.
3. yes, some gentleman handshake shall settle this feud, some closure!
4. no spate of words, swear, pitbull or cursing!

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Siao eh, already had the misfortune of bumping into you and even had to exchange greetings on quite a few occasions in the past, still want to meet you? No thanks man. everytime see you must to go temple and ask for flower water. Sia suay, you know.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bros, bravo!
2. come on, make peace.
3. yes, some gentleman handshake shall settle this feud.
4. no spate of words, swear, pitbull or cursing!

streetsmart,

dun fall for his honey-coated words. ban ppl, call ppl dog then finally wanna pretend to be nice by offering olive branch. his same old bag of tricks.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao eh, already had the misfortune of bumping into you and even had to exchange greetings on quite a few occasions in the past, still want to meet you? No thanks man. everytime see you must to go temple and ask for flower water. Sia suay, you know.

Should I regret that I didn't kill on the spot when you met me or what? I've said. Forget it and let it go. Live a healthy life. Physically and mentally. Obsession over me is meaningless and futile, wasting time and unrewarding.

Last edited: